*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

3 hours ago, don logan said:

Scott McDermott wrote the match report in the Sunday Mail. He collectively scored the Hearts team higher than us. He gave Barry Mackay a 6 and Ryan Kent a 5, ffs.

Kent was incredible yesterday.

Workrate unrivalled in winning the ball back, including when he won it in the lead up to setting up Wright's winner.

On 21/05/2022 at 16:59, The Godfather said:

Don't stop now please god kill these fucks

I used to not like you coz you were negative. But now I see it, if the game is going bad you are angry like me and a total pessimistic ball sack. Then when we get in front the attitude changes to joy and the anger goes to the scummy away side. 

so yer Awrite I suppose 

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I used to not like you coz you were negative. But now I see it, if the game is going bad you are angry like me and a total pessimistic ball sack. Then when we get in front the attitude changes to joy and the anger goes to the scummy away side. 

so yer Awrite I suppose 

I'm a wanker during the games tbh, I look back and cringe like fuck. Hopefully won't be on them much next season as got a ST back.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I'm a wanker during the games tbh, I look back and cringe like fuck. Hopefully won't be on them much next season as got a ST back.

😂😂 that’s why I don’t post during the games. 

ps. If it makes anyone feel better about Wednesday i drove my hire car fast as fuck through Frankfurt fans on Wednesday night and made them jump out the way. 

(side note) - I’m only kidding and my phones been hacked

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I just wanted to come in here again and announce how delighted I am with this cup win 

Yesterday made me very unhappy with Kent. If he showed up on Wednesday might have been a different outcome. 

but yes, delighted we had the last word on the season. Deserved. 

6 hours ago, don logan said:

Scott McDermott wrote the match report in the Sunday Mail. He collectively scored the Hearts team higher than us. He gave Barry Mackay a 6 and Ryan Kent a 5, ffs.

Fucking hell :lol:

Cunt is obviously spewin.

6 hours ago, don logan said:

McDermott did the match report but it was that bitter tarrier fuck Parks that done the player ratings :lol:  Cunt doesn't try to hide his hatred now !

On 22/05/2022 at 13:54, .Williamson. said:

I just wanted to come in here again and announce how delighted I am with this cup win 

Really gave me a lift knowing how many days it spoiled for the legions of bitter fuckers willing us to lose. Am still smiling here because no matter how much they rabbit on about "youse lost the League” or “youse lost the EL Cup”, you know they’re still fuming to the pit of their poisoned souls that we beat Hearts.

On 22/05/2022 at 13:57, don logan said:

The sun also had the hearts team with a higher collective score, the cunt even gave Amad a 3

On 21/05/2022 at 22:45, Sparkle said:

I’m watching the highlights. I forgot about Gordon moaning and shouting at the ref for Jack’s goal - what was he wanting? 

I reckon he just realised how shit Gollum was and thought that if he appeals for anything there might be a chance he gets it!

12 hours ago, delparlane said:

Same goes for when Bassey was bowled over in the box when no attempt to play the ball was made. Gollum is an absolute joke.

TBH the extra time was so good because of the way we brushed Hearts aside despite our demanding mid-week :rangers: