***** Official Rangers Transfer Activity Summer 2022 *****

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

If we don’t do our business early it will be malmo all over again with players like itten up front ,3 or4 new players needed for that first euro qualifier

Yep Wilson needs to get a move on quickly this summer. 

Ideally you want these guys in ready for preseason 

36 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Acc to the Record we’ll be talking to Mcgregor, Balogun and Davis about new deals.

Depressing stuff.

Sounds like the sun rehashing what was said after the cup final to fill a few lines.

Clear from his 2 minute cameo that McGregor is retiring and it’s not new news we’re to speak with Davis and Balogun.

Any of the three of them are here next season it’s a major worry for our rebuilding plans.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Acc to the Record we’ll be talking to Mcgregor, Balogun and Davis about new deals.

Depressing stuff.

Be surprised if any of them are still here by the end of the season. Bizarre cup final thing if McGregor isn’t retiring.

Also talk about Davis going to St Mirren or Hearts, and Balogun going back to Germany.

Would always take the record with a pinch of salt. 

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Be surprised if any of them are still here by the end of the season. Bizarre cup final thing if McGregor isn’t retiring.

Also talk about Davis going to St Mirren or Hearts, and Balogun going back to Germany.

Dont think Davis or shagger will be here unless in a coaching role 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Depressing stuff.

Love Davis and McGregor but they are done. We need to move on. We have promising youngsters that need room to grow. Davis hasn’t been played much since the turn of the year  I would have used him more tbh but would be astonished if we are thinking of giving him a playing contract 

Balogun needs to go too. Injury prone ageing and we can get better. Souttar coming in, King looking good. Katic? Will he be able to turn his fortunes around? 

Goldson, Simpson, Balogun and Helander should go so we need CH quality. 

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Davis to St Mirren canny have anything to it surely :lol: 

Even Hearts seems a struggle to believe, but I suppose where else does he go that isn’t far from home in Scotland or Northern Ireland

I’d personally keep him for the squad but that’s just me and I understand the arguments against it

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Even Hearts seems a struggle to believe, but I suppose where else does he go that isn’t far from home in Scotland or Northern Ireland

I’d personally keep him for the squad but that’s just me and I understand the arguments against it

Then and Motherwell have serious interest in him 

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Then and Motherwell have serious interest in him 

It’s entirely his decision and wouldn’t stain anything that he’s achieved in the game but there’s something inherently sad about a player the calibre of Steven Davis playing with that level of team.

22 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It’s entirely his decision and wouldn’t stain anything that he’s achieved in the game but there’s something inherently sad about a player the calibre of Steven Davis playing with that level of team.

He’s old mate. That’s what happens. If he’s enjoying his football then good for him. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

If he’s happy and settled in the west of Scotland regarding his family life and wants to carry on playing for a couple of years then it’s an absolute no brainier for him to join a Motherwell or St Mirren for a couple of seasons.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

If he’s happy and settled in the west of Scotland regarding his family life and wants to carry on playing for a couple of years then it’s an absolute no brainier for him to join a Motherwell or St Mirren for a couple of seasons.

If he plays anywhere I hope it’s Hearts

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

St Midden have a central midfield of Gogic and Power who are both in their mid-30s replacing them with Davis would be like replacing Kevin Kyle with  Cristiano Ronaldo. 

20 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

St Midden have a central midfield of Gogic and Power who are both in their mid-30s replacing them with Davis would be like replacing Kevin Kyle with  Cristiano Ronaldo. 

Gogic is no finished, hes 28.