Tillman

Essandoh

It's odd. He was brilliant in flashes, but then looked......'ordinary' at times. (I'll get pelters for that, but that's how it looked. 

I think he's not really had a proper pre-season by the looks of things. I said at the weekend....I have a feeling if he scores one for us he will go on and score loads. Hopefully tonight is the spark. 

Between him, Lawrence, Tav and Lundstram for MOTM 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Wasted on the wing, when he came central his touches and interplay were superb. Also didn't hide or let the fact he was not getting much joy down the flank get to him.

Superb mentality for a 20 year old in that kind of atmosphere.

That's actually a great point. How many players have we seen fold completely when played out of position. He could easily have gone that way, but he's showing great character. 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Between him Lawrence and Tav for sure.

Easy to overlook Tav due to his standards just being so fucking high these days.

Borna did well as well to be fair.

I thought Tav had a poor game tbh. Constantly gave the ball away, especially in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I thought Tav had a poor game tbh. Constantly gave the ball away, especially in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

I thought bar the penalty it was one of Tav’s poorer games tbh. 

Really?

Made a belter of a last minute block in I think the first half, scored the first and heavily involved in the equaliser.

Thought he was really good but would have to see it again.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Really?

Made a belter of a last minute block in I think the first half, scored the first and heavily involved in the equaliser.

Thought he was really good but would have to see it again.

Tavs biggest contribution was being on his teammates case most of the game. He wasn't afraid to let people know what wasn't acceptable and he found his voice. Great to see.

33 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Wasted on the wing, when he came central his touches and interplay were superb. Also didn't hide or let the fact he was not getting much joy down the flank get to him.

Superb mentality for a 20 year old in that kind of atmosphere.

On the pitch it just looks like he doesn't give a shit. Not in a can't be arsed sort of way, more in a I'll do whatever the fuck I want way. Then you see his after match interview, his big smile and a possible tear in his eye and you remember he's just a young lad. A lot more to come from this team but I suppose it's better than starting a play off round before the season starts

40 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

That's actually a great point. How many players have we seen fold completely when played out of position. He could easily have gone that way, but he's showing great character. 

He got smashed at one point too then within the next minute he was taking three players on, forcing challenges on him, being brave to create something for the team

His mentality is spot on

2 minutes ago, JWAC said:

On the pitch it just looks like he doesn't give a shit. Not in a can't be arsed sort of way, more in a I'll do whatever the fuck I want way. Then you see his after match interview, his big smile and a possible tear in his eye and you remember he's just a young lad. A lot more to come from this team but I suppose it's better than starting a play off round before the season starts

Could see from the Govan Rear he was emotional at full time

Love him

USA

USA

USA