Tillman

Essandoh

8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

He was making runs the rest of the team were so far behind

Im not saying he’s a class above the rest of the squad, far from it he’s a young boy really, but there’s a football intelligence in him from Bayern that’s shining through

If he’s managing to find space in a McInnes 6-4-0 he’s doing something right! We just need to be braver on the ball imo to find him instead of taking the safe option. 

The Sands pass into him for example, a softer pass and he controls it better on his chest and probably buries it. It’ll come in time

10 hours ago, Essandoh said:

He was making runs the rest of the team were so far behind

Im not saying he’s a class above the rest of the squad, far from it he’s a young boy really, but there’s a football intelligence in him from Bayern that’s shining through

I would like to see him and Lowry in the same team. I reckon they would quickly develop an understanding 

A bit like some of the other young loan players from major clubs we have had over the last few years. Skilful on the ball with a great touch and looks the part but he needs games as he has only ever played 7 professional games at top level before he came here but he has got a lot of promise. 

I am going to break ranks slightly. I think he has great potential but it hasn’t translated yet. Nice flicks and tricks but we really want to see it for more than the first half in matches and also to result in a goal/assist.

A lot of folk felt the same about Hagi when he arrived now moan about him.

Sorry, just the way I feel. Good opportunity on Tuesday right enough.

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I am going to break ranks slightly. I think he has great potential but it hasn’t translated yet. Nice flicks and tricks but we really want to see it for more than the first half in matches and also to result in a goal/assist.

I think he’s just sharper than most and it’s up to them to anticipate his next move.

If Player A sees a one-two is on, passes it to Player B and runs on for the return but Player B isn’t switched and doesn’t play the return, who is at fault?

Once his teammates get used to him, he will blossom.

Some boy by the look of it, his lack of first team experience is showing but his quality is obvious, onto a winner if we can keep him fit and injury free. Your no mug if your in and around the Bayern squad. 

Anyone confirmed what the option to buy fee is? Anything under 5m and its an absolute steal providing he fulfills his enormous potential.

11 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

You're right and I said the same somewhere. At the end of the day he's done nothing yet.

Optimism and signs of encouragement are there though. Right now he's been good, if he shows that he can convert his good play into goals, assists and winning us games consistently then he will be great. I think he will. 

9 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Take the 5million we earned tonight and get this boy signed permanently. What a talent. 

He is everything we wanted Hagi to be with a lot more .

He will only improve and the winner tonight will do him the world of good .

He will drift out of games. We need to accept that but when he drifts back in he offers a lot. His intelligence is off the chart compared to a lot of our squad and they will soon adapt to that. Along with games comes fitness too which is my only slight gripe. I fucking love him but and am 100% certain he's a mad shagger.