*****The official PSV v Rangers Champions league play-off match thread*****

kelvd1873

48 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

He was late for Sundays recovery session, maybe not full training but extremely unprofessional for a football player.

This has obviously been the tip of the iceberg.

Why would he need a recovery session? The fat petulant twat did fuck all other than get himself sent off again. Was it the energy he used when pissing himself laughing when he had let our team down yet again?

This is going to be a very nervous watch. Every time they go forward, which will be most of the time, I shall fear that we are about to concede. However if we can score first then that will dent their confidence.

Not a game to be having a flutter on although I do fancy us to win 2-1. 

kent and tilman need to have the game of their lives tonight and terrorize those full backs but as we all saw at ibrox they have a well drilled defensive setup, our midfielders need to produce tonight and help support the forward 3 or don't allow those dutch cunts to have free reign like they did last week.

We've produced some incredible results over last season on the way to the final, tonight i would love nothing more for the team to lead us to another moment however the defense and the and the keeper just can't be trusted even though big jon has saved our asses on occasions some of his decision making is bewildering, look how many times he was taking a goal kick and kept punting it out for a throw in to the other team.

from the slack passing to the individual errors which has leaked goals pretty much every game so tonight everybody in that team needs to pull together and play as that team that got us to the dance last season

LETS FUCKING DO IT

40/60 for me. I don’t think we created nearly enough at home and got lucky with our second goal, plus Jon made a few good stops.

Alfie out and potentially Lawrence too is a big ask.

Tillman will have to be totally switched on if he plays, no going missing for 30 minutes. Kent will have to be electric. (Time for his penalty box shenanigans of last season please)

12 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

at least put a player in who the support has confidence in atm, goldson is not that for press conferences.

Knowing the questions that were going to come it was only ever going to be Tav or Goldson that was out doing it. Tav has done several already this season.