HM Queen Elizabeth II

Clemdog

Looking forward to seeing a portrait of King Charles III above our Captain's peg.

Our Club is about history and tradition.

Jimmy Bell placed the picture of HM The Queen above the Captain's peg, thereby creating a new tradition.

We carry that on...in Her Majesty's and Jimmy Bell's memory.

Personally, I cannot wait for the first 'official' picture of King Charles III. Hope it is in full regalia.

11 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Looking forward to seeing a portrait of King Charles III above our Captain's peg.

Our Club is about history and tradition.

Jimmy Bell placed the picture of HM The Queen above the Captain's peg, thereby creating a new tradition.

We carry that on...in Her Majesty's and Jimmy Bell's memory.

Personally, I cannot wait for the first 'official' picture of King Charles III. Hope it is in full regalia.

I hope this doesn't come across as speaking out of turn, but presently, I am not the least bit interested in replacing Queen Elizabeth.

I'm not ready for this to be real yet. 

22 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I hope this doesn't come across as speaking out of turn, but presently, I am not the least bit interested in replacing Queen Elizabeth.

I'm not ready for this to be real yet. 

I can totally understand the sentiment behind your post. She is going to be one hell of an act to follow. I am sharing your grief. (no emoji can show it)

21 minutes ago, Loyal Owl said:

Sheff Weds fan here. I made the (unforgivable) mistake of reading Twitter tonight and it put me into an awful mood. 

I then came across the photo of the Queen’s portrait in the Ibrox changing room and it led me to take a quick glance on here. I ended up reading every single response on this post.

Some of the contributions are quite simply wonderful. 

You should all be proud of yourselves and this magnificent club. 

Thank you for your post. 

She has been the constant for many of our posters... aside from being just a wonderful lady. We will miss her. Guaranteed.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'm really struggling with the thought of her no longer being our Queen.  My first memories in life are of our neighbours coming into our house to watch her Coronation on our small black & white TV.   We had to close the curtains to see it better.   I've been fortunate enough to have been reasonably close to her on a number of occasions over the years.   I have been lucky to have lived through her entire reign.

Life will never be quite the same.

Respect and understanding.

Was also close to her several times....although she never did quite like tall coppers near her!!

A real lady and a true Queen. This is a sad day for millions.