HM Queen Elizabeth II

Clemdog

No matter Our Queen, their Queen, now our King and their King.

Ignorance and brainwashed education will always shame

2 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Great to see Sturgeon though singing the national anthem she really must have hated that.

Think King Charles might have a job on his hands to keep the commonwealth as a hole. Royals will always have my backing. (Except Andrew)

4 hours ago, Madina said:

I was going to go to Edinburgh tomorrow to pay my respects. Seems the majority of folk there will be tourists or people travelling up from England. The SNP ruined Scotland in so many ways 😔

What utter rubbish,how the fuck do you know who is going and who isn’t. 

4 hours ago, Madina said:

I was going to go to Edinburgh tomorrow to pay my respects. Seems the majority of folk there will be tourists or people travelling up from England. The SNP ruined Scotland in so many ways 😔

I don't think that should stop you from paying your respects if you want to, Madina. It looked very respectful from the footage I have seen. 

15 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I don't think that should stop you from paying your respects if you want to, Madina. It looked very respectful from the footage I have seen. 

Yeah it did. I'm going to go but I doubt I'll get near the place or see anything. Just being there would make me feel I was respecting her great reign and legacy