*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

Let’s be honest, we are lucky Mane wasn’t there 😂 Go on greegsy, if anything he can take a huge amount of confidence from this. Goldson as well. Playing teams of this calibre can only be a good thing in the long run. 

I think we will be well better at Ibrox and will be a high scoring game 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Na it’s pathetic man. No self-belief is my biggest pet hate. Shoulders hunched, head down the full game, couldn’t pass a ball 5 yards. At least have a bit of self-confidence you can beat a man. 

He knows him, its not pathetic mate.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lundstram, Tavernier, Davis, Barisic and Kent all need dropped 

Really? I wouldn't say he was great or anything, but think he did not bad. Goldson and McGregor were excellent! Goldson seems to have learned a lesson from that Hibs debacle. Throwing himself around a lot more.....good to see. 

No heart whatsoever. Players probably delighted with 2-0. Kent sucking up Salahs arse and Tav obviously with a word of praise towards Alexander Arnold on the way off the pitch 

The pundits praising Liverpool ? They had zero fucking challenge 

McGregor

Tav       Goldson          Davies      Barisic 

Kamara  Jack Lundstram

Kent                  Colak              Matondo 

Next week but there’s a case for Fashion over Kent after that :lol: 

Difference here is so basic....when we have the ball in our own half...everyone in blue is expecting to lose possession.... not a single 10 yard dart to be available to receive a pass... its desire and belief... that drives movement and stringing passes together 

2 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

We were shite but I can’t be arsed with the English pundits telling us how bad we are. Switched aff

The forget to mention the difference in money spent between both sides. We paid 3 million for colak and Morelos whilst they paid a fortune for Darwin.