Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Proved nothing at QPR started well then went to shite the exact same will happen if he comes to Rangers 

A lazy appointment, a guy who should maybe have been concentrating more on what the fucks happening with the poor form at QPR instead of whoring himself out to us and hanging about Rangers pubs 

He's doing ok at QPR after all that went on there the English championship is a real hard league & his got them in a decent position

You can only judge him on how his done at the end of the season if he was to stay there 

7 minutes ago, 4everGers said:

He's doing ok at QPR after all that went on there the English championship is a real hard league & his got them in a decent position

You can only judge him on how his done at the end of the season if he was to stay there 

Doing ok? 1 goal in his last 5 matches 😂

Geez peace man 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I would take a shot in the dark and say Beale was one or two games away from the sack at QPR 

They'll be rubbing their hands together at the thought of someone paying them a few quid to release him so they don't have to themselves.

Think there’s a massive over reaction to Beale on here. If it is him a think he will do well. Was all for him earlier on in the week but after seeing some names on the go a would rather the likes of Dyche or Seone but wouldn’t be totally against Beale 

9 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Think there’s a massive over reaction to Beale on here. If it is him a think he will do well. Was all for him earlier on in the week but after seeing some names on the go a would rather the likes of Dyche or Seone but wouldn’t be totally against Beale 

True, the Rangers Media Mafia and General Gimps on here seem to be totally against the idea, but they better get used to it, because its happening whether they like it or not.

Can people stop saying because QPR have been poor the last month that Michael Beale is a bad manager. And the same for when QPR were flying it doesn’t make him a world beater. The championship is mental. Teams form all go up and down over the season especially with a team like QPR. Wolves didn’t just offer him the job because he had a good run for a month. They will have been aware of his work for years.

I don’t particularly want Beale as I would like something totally fresh. But if those in charge think it’s Beale then I’d imagine it’s because they think he’s going to be a top manager. I personally think this could potentially be our only chance to get him before he ends up in the premier league.

20 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

I'd absolutely despair if it's anyone from the Championship or the shit end of the EPL, I don't get that philosophy at all. 

It’s not ideal but with our current board and budget I doubt we can really attract any better. 

1 hour ago, 4everGers said:

He is not someone who springs to mind as a manager for us 

But he could do a job for us his proved at QPR he can work on a low budget his got them just out of the playoffs on no money which is no easy task

His form lately with QPR after the initial bounce he got from them has been fucking dreadful 

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

True, the Rangers Media Mafia and General Gimps on here seem to be totally against the idea, but they better get used to it, because its happening 

You really do have a high opinion of yourself. Almost as high as you rate your pal the obese manager from the east end.

In less than 24 hours you have called Gio a wetwipe, and the majority of the forum RM Mafia/ gimps. 

Do you not posses any self-awareness whatsoever or are you just an attention seekinhg saddo intent on causing division? 

16 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You really do have a high opinion of yourself. Almost as high as you rate your pal the obese manager from the east end.

In less than 24 hours you have called Gio a wetwipe, and the majority of the forum RM Mafia/ gimps. 

Do you not posses any self-awareness whatsoever or are you just an attention seekinhg saddo intent on causing division? 

If the Cap fits etc