*****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

Just now, Amokachi said:

Nice & composed, wee bit of dig when required and a great range of passing. 

p.s. I’ll never get over the top excited about a player until he plays for a prolonged period after Coulibaly. 

Raskin has shown he is a footballer already. His passing and tackling are streets above most of our other players. Coulibaly was more a one-man wrecking ball before his “injury” (assault)

8 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

Need to rattle these bastards next week. Not since the 2011 season have I wanted to see them punished as much as I do now. Taig media, ref intimidation and a manager whose developed a nasty complex. We done them then I see no reason we can't do it this season.

Our defence and attack is the only reason we can’t do it 🤣

Seriously though, we have the quality. We need to ensure they don’t steamroller us in the first half like they have done before. We do have the quality to hurt them. We just need it to show itself.

On reflection a decent away win.

A nice habit to get into that rhythm of winning - but I would have liked to have seen a better performance, maybe not the best ground to expect that though.

Raskin looked positive, busy and composed. Really like the look of him.

Roofe when he came on looks like the type of striker we could be doing with staying fit. Here's hoping he gets a run of decent fitness.

24 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Our defence and attack is the only reason we can’t do it 🤣

Seriously though, we have the quality. We need to ensure they don’t steamroller us in the first half like they have done before. We do have the quality to hurt them. We just need it to show itself.

Our defence did look ropey as fuck today. Errors that can't be blamed on the pitch

8 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

Our defence did look ropey as fuck today. Errors that can't be blamed on the pitch

I think that's a bit of a stretch mate. Only once that I can remember where we looked ropey was not long after the first goal where the Livingston player got in at the back post while we were ball watching but he couldn't get it on target. The only Livingston shot actually on target was more or less a back pass to McGregor from outside the box. Thought we were solid enough. 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Why that 2nd pen claim wasn’t giving was baffling and any of our friends in the media should be writing about it all week 

RTV didn't help trying to clear it up but Kent must have been offside otherwise the ref wouldn't have stopped the play. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I think that's a bit of a stretch mate. Only once that I can remember where we looked ropey was not long after the first goal where the Livingston player got in at the back post while we were ball watching but he couldn't get it on target. The only Livingston shot actually on target was more or less a back pass to McGregor from outside the box. Thought we were solid enough. 

Maybe it is, I do recall a couple of times they were in and some last gasp defending. You are right Mcgregor didn't have a save to make.

16 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Cantwell switching off altogether at a set piece was not a good watch.