*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

14 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Aye. And it would be 3-1 to us if we could fucking defend properly. 

That’s true, but I wouldn’t wank them off too much, they are not a great side.

The way some of our fans wax lyrical about them bemuses me.

That's abysmal from us bar a bit of fight from Tav and Raskin.

Even if Alfie's goal is allowed to stand we have barely created any chances from open play until 78 minutes with Tav's second.

Usual pish from us in switching off too many times at the back. Players continually passing on responsibility. Manager's tactics mean we can't get Kent and Cantrell into the game. Sakala has zero footballing brain.

Squad needs completely gutted or we are winning nothing again next season.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Liam McLeod on BBC has actually ejaculated over his microphone 

How many times has he said the word champions so far? Seems to mention it every 3rd word.

Strangely, he couldn't find the word when we were champions.

When you look at who will be here next year, who will move on and who will retire.....we are in a bit of a desperate hole right now. How we quite mamanged to go unbeaten two years ago to what we resemble now is almost beyond belief. celtic were there for the taking and we absolutely handed the game to them on a plate. Major renovation required!

If Beale loses the semi final and hands them yet another treble he's under serious pressure. Any Rangers manager who continually loses to the filth is toast. It's becoming as close to total domination as I can remember when you look at the trophies they have picked up in recent years. 

Another game v the filth and another week spent avoiding social media and taigs in the pub. I wonder how many of those frauds out there in blue actually give a fuck or know what it's like to be second best to that scum. Sick of it. 

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Fuck it.

Play Raskin, Cantwell, the yooof, Tav and fucking just go full pelt to the end of the season.

Cause if I never see Morelos, Kent, Davies, Lundstram, Jack & Barisic again, it'll be too soon.

Honestly don't see what anyone seen from Cantwell today. Panicked every time the ball came to him. Completely absent.

Every single one of them has to walking off knowing we beat ourselves today. Basic defending let us down, poor decision making in attacking areas let us down and starting the second half looking like we wanted to contain rather than compete let us down. When we got on the front foot openings were created. To many of them genuinely looked scared to open up. And for me Ryan Kent should be offered a new contract but certainly not one that makes him a top earner he hasn't done enough  over the last two seasons to expect anything other than average terms.