Kevin Clancy

RFC55

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Maybe I’m just looking for things cos I’m so annoyed over the Morelos goal and Clancy but why was this not checked at their second goal.

He probably is on but surely it should’ve gone to var and lines drawn to double check cos it’s so tight

7401E0F0-A84C-4D17-A4F3-EC03C5DC1F63.jpeg

Looks a bawhair off .

18 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Maybe I’m just looking for things cos I’m so annoyed over the Morelos goal and Clancy but why was this not checked at their second goal.

He probably is on but surely it should’ve gone to var and lines drawn to double check cos it’s so tight

It will have been checked. 

21 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I was expecting that to be checked at the time but I guess im a fkn idiot expecting some honesty coming from the var room after the bit of cheating 

49 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Didn’t even hear of it being checked and at least should have shown the dodgy lines.

53 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Cause we don't have var. Just the illusion of it.

57 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

It’s offside mate. Don’t know why it wasn’t checked, oh wait!

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

If the Alfredo incident had happened at the other end of the pitch then the goal stands and quite rightly.

Clancy just could not stand the thought of us being 1 up after 20 minutes or so. End of story.

Even that horrible cunt Walker said that on commentary if that was at the other side it would be given. 

3 minutes ago, the old guard said:

We should have had him banned from any game after his shocker at pittodrie last season, he was an absolute cert to fk yesterday up, we all knew it as soon as it was announced.

It was a cert ,Every man and there dug knew that Clancy was going to make a few howlers and we all knew they wouldn’t be favouring us .

The only shock yesterday was a tarrier was the first to be booked 

Were we, as a board, to come out with a statement that we will no longer accept Clancy as a ref then we are on a slippery slope. Who's next...Beaton ??

I would argue that tackling the problem at it's source which is the SFA is the way forward. An end to 'well intentioned amateurs' and a clear demand for professional refs will win us some support from other clubs.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Were we, as a board, to come out with a statement that we will no longer accept Clancy as a ref then we are on a slippery slope. Who's next...Beaton ??

I would argue that tackling the problem at it's source which is the SFA is the way forward. An end to 'well intentioned amateurs' and a clear demand for professional refs will win us some support from other clubs.

FFS! The SFA are no friends of ours either. Get the cunt called out. None of this soft fucking touch pish anymore. Mon tae fuck mate. 

13 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

We need foreign refs with no connection to Scotland.   But the SFA are in their pockets too so just expect these "mistakes" against us to continue until we get a board to stand up for us or we take action as fans.