Kevin Clancy

RFC55

5 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Pish to be fair. So a referee can making a totally shocking decision like that and because we dont shhot more and because we defend poorly it doesnt matter? Fuck knows where you are coming from with that.

Never said it didn’t matter. It’s about making sure it doesn’t matter after 90mins.  If referees are influencing results such that the opposition wins by one goal then we need to try and score more to  reduce their influence on the final result.

It’s quite simple really.

if you don’t shoot your going to struggle to score.

As a team we are shot shy when compared to celtic. 

Tin hat on, but I was in the company of a Rangers supporting ref who thought it was correctly disallowed.

Soft, but a push from Morelos and both holding (which normally ends up a freekick to the defender). Wasn’t a clear and obvious error for VAR to send him to the monitor. 

Need to see it back not absolutely blootered.

32 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Tin hat on, but I was in the company of a Rangers supporting ref who thought it was correctly disallowed.

Soft, but a push from Morelos and both holding (which normally ends up a freekick to the defender). Wasn’t a clear and obvious error for VAR to send him to the monitor. 

Personally I see that as a foul to us if anything.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Tbh I thought it was soft as fuck, but when I seen the replay I knew they weren't going to overturn it. The foul starts earlier when that wee mutant has his arms around Morelos then Morelos just wrestles to get away from him. Decision should've been a penalty if not a goal for me. 

13 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Yip.

I'm sure we were discussing this on here a few weeks ago well before he got announced as the referee for today's game and we both agreed that that ghame qwas the most blatant cheating from a referee since Madden in the Hibs game when Tav got put in to a headlock by Stokes and Jack got sent off.

I thought that was Beaton. Matters not the fact remains that all their greeting works. Clancy is the most blatant cheat of them all 

14 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

It can't overturn. It can't mate.

It can ask him to look at it again but doesn't have the power or remit to overturn. You and I will agree that it should have been a goal. I've spoke to plenty of people with green tinted specs today who agree. Even Walker agreed which is telling.

It still comes down to the on-field decision though and the referee makes the final decision.

We won't find out but I would love to know if Clancy told VAR that he had a decent view and that he didn't need to review it. The review was very quick and the more we're discussing it the more I'm convinced that was the case.

It was exceptionally quick the VAR check ,Probably the quickest there has been in Scotland since it was introduced .Considering our VAR is the cheap Shitey version normally makes our decisions drag out longer .

Definition of cheat verb from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary

cheat

verb

/tʃiːt/

/tʃiːt/

Verb Forms

Idioms Phrasal Verbs

[intransitive] cheat (at something) to act in a dishonest way in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game, a competition, an exam, etc.

He cheats at cards.

(British English) Have you ever cheated in an exam?

(North American English) Have you ever cheated on an exam?

(Scottish English) Kevin Tarrier Bastard Clancy.

You're not allowed to look at the answers—that's cheating.

Anyone caught cheating will be automatically disqualified from the examination.

Why would anyone want to lie or cheat?

TOPICS Games and toysB1, Personal qualitiesB1

9 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Can someone explain why he blew for the foul after the ball hit the net?

If it’s a clear foul he’d have blown straight away.

Also a clear foul on Jack from Taylor

Think he’s bought the reaction from rubber face when he was on the deck .

10 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If the Alfredo incident had happened at the other end of the pitch then the goal stands and quite rightly.

Clancy just could not stand the thought of us being 1 up after 20 minutes or so. End of story.

Are you trying to make “end of story” your catchphrase?