Beale has spoken So many injuries

Smile

• Smile changed the title to Beale has spoken So many injuries

DOF - "safeguarder of the club". Can't think of a worse description for Wilson. And he wasn't there 24/7 ffs.

Should have been stronger on the refereeing point.

There's a distinct lack of robustness around our players. Perhaps for some it's easier to be injured than fight for a jersey. He at least acknowledges there's a clear issue.

8 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Yilmaz injured again. Lot of talk about him being ahead of Borna for next season. Going by his season so far I wouldn't put much faith in him being available for 40 plus games a season.

Was in the media a few weeks back he’s going back on loan to besiktas in the summer 

15 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Was in the media a few weeks back he’s going back on loan to besiktas in the summer 

option to buy? seems an absolute waste. just try and recoup what we spent on him and punt him back, rather than running his contract down with a loan.

24 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Can we start a witch hunt against the medical department yet? Or too soon still?

Start it with GVB and his staff first cunts a fraud and needs to take a huge portion of blame for this season and our injuries.. What did Scott arfield call it football fit 🙄

Ooopsy, Beale said “Stuart Robinson, I’ve got a good relationship with”

Doesn’t really indicate a good relationship if you don’t know his surname :lol: (not that I think he should because Robertson is an absolute waste of a wage at the club and can’t wait til he goes too).

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Start it with GVB and his staff first cunts a fraud and needs to take a huge portion of blame for this season and our injuries.. What did Scott arfield call it football fit 🙄

I think the more intelligent member can see the problems not gone away even with a new manager who was appointed in November.

Arfield is that fit he cannot get near the squad now.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think the more intelligent member can see the problems not gone away even with a new manager who was appointed in November.

Arfield is that fit he cannot get near the squad now.

The damage was done last pre season imo. 

Its clear that there is something very wrong.. Managers talk about how imortant pre season is in regards to core fitness. Is it maybe a problem that stems from pre season? IS it our pitches at the RTC? 

Also, are we maybe just allowing some players to fully recover now that the league is gone?

29 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Its clear that there is something very wrong.. Managers talk about how imortant pre season is in regards to core fitness. Is it maybe a problem that stems from pre season? IS it our pitches at the RTC? 

Also, are we maybe just allowing some players to fully recover now that the league is gone?

Arfield said we did ball work from day one with little fitness, it shows.

52 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The damage was done last pre season imo. 

Excuses from players who let a manager down for me and those very players will do the same again until we get a tough manager who takes no shit. 

We have some absolute average players who will always look to shift blame from themselves.

Gio’s pre season has a lot to answer for - Players have been unfit from the offset

Add in every CL game where we were out run

Morelos coming back overweight

Players constantly injured

Yilmaz ripping his hamstring the first time he needs to out run an opponent

Utter disaster

Hopefully MB will run the legs off them like SG and we can atleast be fit and ready for the challenges ahead