General Transfer Talk

Broxi

I was happy to hear Butland deal was off the table.

Even if he compromises his wage to fit our structure and it's for 25k+ a week, dont feel it's a wage well spent. 

Not a fan of potentially making a Premier league 3rd choice keeper who's played around 10 games in 3 years our new number 1 on a salary that probably sits right at the top of our wage bracket.

Guy peaked about 6 years ago and gone down hill ever since.

57 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Bologna after Buff

Do you think Lewis Ferguson gave them a heads up that if they get him fit he’d be a steal for free? 

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

If Morelos gets his act together he’ll have a great career in Italy

I think he’d suit that league perfectly

That word If. Been applied to him for 3 years now. Willing to bet his career only goes down from here. His attitude stinks and I think it’ll get worse when he moves away from here and realises what he had. And he won’t suit Serie A. Will be found out massively.

Morelos has made his dime.

He has served Rangers to differing degrees but overall, quite admirably. 

I hope he makes a lucrative move, is smart with his money and returns home to Colombia the richest man in the province.

Hopefully his kid's kids won't have to know poverty.

Buenos suerte el Buffalo.

Some still believe Italian football is the 90s probably the most attacking league in Europe these day cracking watch most weekends. 

It would be some move for buff if it's true and he can count himself very fortunate given his performance overall this season. 

I love Morelos, genuinely my favourite player of the modern era. But he’s done. Physically incapable of ragdolling back lines the way he could before the knee injury, and he’s been mentally frail ever since the 2019 cup final meltdown. He will never ascend past his 2019 level for us. 

He’d end up like Negri in 10 years if he could string together three sentences in English. 

15 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

This nonsense reminds me of when a well respected poster was making noise about our strike force for the following season when Kenny Miller got offered a new deal. And it was April!

Screenshot_20230519_180844_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b58306dd5e20acb73a62ee250ad2417c.jpg

Lol. 2017? Fuck me I can't remember that decade let alone what I posted. So I had a nosey back.

Seems I was annoyed by us resigning a 38 year old whilst every other shite forward was still contracted. So more like resigning mcgregor last season giving us little scope to flex our budget.

But I found this post, the first line of your response is a cracker mate, thanks for the memories 🤣

Oh and why the fuck would you hide the poster details rather than just copy the post having gone back to the 2017 archives for it? 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230520_090716_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 hours ago, Tao said:

Morelos has made his dime.

He has served Rangers to differing degrees but overall, quite admirably. 

I hope he makes a lucrative move, is smart with his money and returns home to Colombia the richest man in the province.

Hopefully his kid's kids won't have to know poverty.

Buenos suerte el Buffalo.

IMG_8689.jpeg

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Lol. 2017? Fuck me I can't remember that decade let alone what I posted. So I had a nosey back.

Seems I was annoyed by us resigning a 38 year old whilst every other shite forward was still contracted. So more lile resigning mcgregor last season giving us little scope to flex our budget.

But I found this post, the first line of your response is a cracker mate, thanks for the memories 🤣

Screenshot_20230520_090716_Samsung Internet.jpg

😂 

Wizny you mate it was another poster Sporting Integrity something or other.

In hindsight we did manage to get 2 of the 4 forwards off the books that summer and replaced. Waghorn and Garner left and we brought in Herrera and Morelos so @Loyal72 just because we've gave Jack an extension before the season has ended history shows that the squad can still drastically change through the summer.

Also how the fuck is your phone battery at 24% at this time in the morning? All night sesh? 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

😂

Wizny you mate it was another poster Sporting Integrity something or other.

In hindsight we did manage to get 2 of the 4 forwards off the books that summer and replaced. Waghorn and Garner left and we brought in Herrera and Morelos so @Loyal72 just because we've gave Jack an extension before the season has ended history shows that the squad can still drastically change through the summer.

Also how the fuck is your phone battery at 24% at this time in the morning? All night sesh? 

🤣🤣🤣 mate that sporting integrity guy was a fucking legend.

Never charge a phone overnight mate, kills the long term battery life. Life hack, you're welcome.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Never charge a phone overnight mate, kills the long term battery life. Life hack, you're welcome.

😂😂😂 He was mate. Definitely the well respected poster I referred to in my original post. 

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not true, you're welcome 

7 hours ago, Vanoli said:

I love Morelos, genuinely my favourite player of the modern era. But he’s done. Physically incapable of ragdolling back lines the way he could before the knee injury, and he’s been mentally frail ever since the 2019 cup final meltdown. He will never ascend past his 2019 level for us. 

He’d end up like Negri in 10 years if he could string together three sentences in English. 

Damning but think you might be right on a good few points

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fucksake mate I fell asleep and didn't charge my phone,. Just cos you work in a phone shop you don't need to preach technical guru shite to us all.

😏

I'm that guy on Buchanan Street who stands with the sign pointing to the phone repair shop. Know everything about tech. Charge away boys