General Transfer Talk

Broxi

We need a goalkeeper, a top class left sided centre half to partner Goldson, 4 attacking players (one needs to know how to have a dig outside the box)  and a striker.  

After that, which are must haves, the nices to have are a back up full back that can play both positions, another striker as back up, a couple midfielders as back up whether defensive or attacking.  

All in I’m expecting another few to go and with that in mind I reckon we need AT LEAST 11 players in.   Massive summer, but the last two summers where massive and this board fucked it up. 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

We need a goalkeeper, a top class left sided centre half to partner Goldson, 4 attacking players (one needs to know how to have a dig outside the box)  and a striker.  

After that, which are must haves, the nices to have are a back up full back that can play both positions, another striker as back up, a couple midfielders as back up whether defensive or attacking.  

All in I’m expecting another few to go and with that in mind I reckon we need AT LEAST 11 players in.   Massive summer, but the last two summers where massive and this board fucked it up

Lol

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

All in I’m expecting another few to go and with that in mind I reckon we need AT LEAST 11 players in.   Massive summer, but the last two summers where massive and this board fucked it up. 

I'm a left back and can also play left sided centre half.

Coming up 62 but still playing fives once a week but willing to give it a go 👍🇬🇧