*****The Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Good. That's the hunger we need in players.

Exactly bud. He's never going to be a superstar but I love his attitude/commitment.

If that's Morelos or Kent getting subbed you know the shoulders would have just dropped and they would be traipsing off not really giving a fuck.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What about Nesbit's header at the back post? Davies lets him header that, he gets pelters.

Was it king? Even so...One chance. He won multiple headers had very good positional sense all afternoon and won tackles. 

You're looking for perfection from a 19 year old prospect. 

To say he won't make it is the massively harsh.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

What about Nesbit's header at the back post? Davies lets him header that, he gets pelters.

He was as bad as Ure at their goal as well. Has age on his side but I am not sure either if hes going to be good enough.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Souttar the best player on the park.

Like I said in the first half. King won't make it. Vey average.

Go and sign Butland.

Against what others think, I still think Borna is the best LB at the club.

Other than crossing what is Borna better than Ridvan at? Because I could not think of a single thing 

2 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Guaranteed every team will be targeting Cantwell and the refs will give them free reign to do it.

I think so too but unlike Morelos he doesn't seem the kind of player who will react to it and give more excuses for yellows and reds.

Good overall afternoon, but ultimately it felt like a training match, not exactly much competition for us and the result was soured by the poor defending at the end.

I think McCrorie can be our number two, but I'd like a more experienced goalkeeper.

Hagi got a lift from the goal, but ultimately I think we benefit more from cash sale and reinvestment.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Thing is I’m inclined to give a 19 year old academy player a bit more leeway than a £4M signing.

I thought overall he had a good game today. Yes there are some lapses he needs to cut out but that only comes with experience.

Decent performance, 3 goals again without a natural no.9

Raskin best player on the pitch until he went off, hopefully ok.

Would give Souttar overall MOM due to Raskin going off.

Thought McCrorie looked a bit dodgy at set pieces but hopefully gets stronger with more games.

Hibs are pish.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Good overall afternoon, but ultimately it felt like a training match, not exactly much competition for us and the result was soured by the poor defending at the end.

I think McCrorie can be our number two, but I'd like a more experienced goalkeeper.

Hagi got a lift from the goal, but ultimately I think we benefit more from cash sale and reinvestment.

Have a feeling McCrorie is as bad as that with crosses in training and thats why he never got chances when the other two were rotten. Hopefully its a one off.

6 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Fashion raging... must have seen his stats for today.

Cupace20230521134338990.png

Obviously that's a piss take but off the top of my head he had a decent shot with his left foot in the first half from a tight angle.

Absolutely mental that the main striker of Rangers Football Club right now is Fashion Sakala. That's where we are.

Genuinely excited to see who we bring in up top in the summer to be our main striker.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's enough Arfield for me

Has he had a go at your missus because you are boring as fuck on here about him.

Been a fuckin great servant for the club and would have been the only one of them that would have had another year if it was down to me.