Welcome to Rangers! Jack Butland!

Loyal72

On 12/11/2023 at 10:34, Ted E Bayer said:

Lukas Haraslin only 3 mil accoring to Transfrmrkt.  Would be an absolute steal!

Was listening to Radio Teuchter last week and apparently I think it was Jig said it, he has a very large soft spot for us.

• 1 month later...

Butland seems to be fulfilling the potential he always had with us. He looks every inch a Rangers keeper, following in a great line of Rangers Keepers.

Very highly rated younger player who lost his way a bit during his mid/late 20s and didn't kick on. He just seems to have taken root here and thrived.

He has been a fantastic signing. If he keeps this up I can see him back sniffing around the England set up in the next 12-18mths.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Another outstanding display by him note on tnt they said contract up at the end of next season that needs extended as a priority. 

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

He signed a 4 year deal. 

Aye that was a weird one. Made out his deal expired at the end of next year. Wonder if they know something we don’t.

7 minutes ago, Badger said:

Butland seems to be fulfilling the potential he always had with us. He looks every inch a Rangers keeper, following in a great line of Rangers Keepers.

Very highly rated younger player who lost his way a bit during his mid/late 20s and didn't kick on. He just seems to have taken root here and thrived.

He has been a fantastic signing. If he keeps this up I can see him back sniffing around the England set up in the next 12-18mths.

If ramsdale does t move this jan he might be a candidate before then.

henderson out

pope out,

Ramsdale a no. 2

forster a no. 2

its Pickford and Johnstone, you just never know… 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think he loves us. I really do. Cunts saying he’s off at the first chance to the EPL can go fuck themselves 😂

Problem is Englands goalkeepers are shit, if there’s a chance he gets in the England team playing every week down south then he’s gone