Hagi

ForeverBlue92

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Doesn't get anywhere near a midfield of Cifuentes, Raskin, Dowell and Cantwell.

Could've started today instead of some of the frauds out there. 

Best situation is to cut ties and sell before the window shuts.

Offers more than Dowell imo.

I hope he works his way back into the plans, the ability and attitude are both there.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Offers more than Dowell imo.

I hope he works his way back into the plans, the ability and attitude are both there.

He’s a footballer - I’d give him a run of games. The one forward player today that actually looks comfortable on the ball. 

Contributed more than Lammers today, but still woeful. His attempts on goal were embarassing. If people think Hagi is the answer to our attacking woes then I think they need their head checked. Not Rangers class and would sell him if a club came in with a fair bid (say £2-4million)

10 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Contributed more than Lammers today, but still woeful. His attempts on goal were embarassing. If people think Hagi is the answer to our attacking woes then I think they need their head checked. Not Rangers class and would get sell him if a club came in with a fair bid (say £2-4million)

He had one poor shot, one a few inches over the bar, and a great volley resulting in a decent save. Embarrassing? 

He's not Rangers class but you want £4m? Ha!

Another fucking signing for a postion we rarely if ever use

Hagi is a central ten, whos able to pick a pass either side or through the middle, will have a dig and make runs in beyond the defensive lines

We signed him and told him to start out wide, come inside and pass it 5 yards either side cause theres fuck all in front of you

How many players are we going to ruin by signing them and not playing them in their actual fucking position

I’ve never liked Hagi, I don’t think he’s suited to us our league and would have sold at any opportunity.  I will, however, concede he put more effort in to his appearance today than those he replaced but still miles short of what we need to win trophies here.  We have to trim the squad in the next 2 weeks and he’d be one I’d move because we aren’t going to punt the new buys. Everyone fit, he doesn’t replace Cantwell, Lammers or even Lawrence once he’s fully fit (if ever). 

58 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Not much praise or even many comments in this thread. It seems RM only loves a moan these days.

I purposefully bumped the thread to try to create some positivity. Should have known better. :lol:

Positive about what with Hagi? He's got 0 end product and this was a game against fucking Morton.

He offers nothing. 

Better from him, but his comments after the game were a joke.

Effectively saying he has nothing to prove because people already know what he's done in his time here.

What's he done?

I hope the other players that were already here don't share that same mentality.

Yees have achieved next to fuck all with us.

Just now, King Rager said:

Positive about what with Hagi? He's got 0 end product and this was a game against fucking Morton.

He offers nothing. 

I've come to realize you don't like many Rangers players. This season or past seasons.

If you didn't think Hagi played well, then you know nothing.

Matondo is getting all the praise (some of it justified), but he has a worse end product than Kent.