*****The Official PSV Eindhoven v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

This will be an incredibly difficult game for us. I’ll not be too disappointed if we lose as long as we’re competitive and make a game of it. I’d love to win because of the cash, kudos etc, but if I’m totally honest I’d rather beat the Tarriers on Sunday if I had to choose one result. Call me petty and parochial, but I can’t help it. 😂

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

Or maybe he just prefers Dessers for an euro away game where we will need someone to hold the ball up at times to get us up the pitch. He is more suited to a lone striker role

Tonight I get going with Dessers.

But not starting Danilo against the likes of Morton and Ross County is worrying for a striker we've spent £6m on. 

Happy with the team tbh, if there’s a game lundstram is probably made for it’s away in Europe and Jack hasn’t been good recently/ along with Lundstram’s decent performance at County and in the first leg as a sub.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Tonight I get going with Dessers.

But not starting Danilo against the likes of Morton and Ross County is worrying for a striker we've spent £6m on. 

Agree - serious money (for us) if he doesn’t get going.  That said, might take half a season or more to click and just go on a good run.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The total before any performance bonuses in the Champions League this season would be: €26,659,000 minimum with it reaching €27,796,000 if Rakow were to beat Copenhagen.

The Europa about €16,000,000 then? Or is he talking out his arse lol

Canny believe Matondo has turned it around in such a short space of time that he's went from " get rid at all costs" to folk being happy he's starting a crucial Champions League qualifier. Fair play to him. A big performance needed.

Happy witb that team. Let's go, Rangers!

4 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Tbf it is a football forum, can’t be expected to have a computing degree can I. 

I bet our coaching staff are pretty happy to have the rich source of advice available here.

Fuck sake mate, I wasn't having a go at you in the slightest.  

:lol: