*****The Official PSV Eindhoven v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Of course he isn't close to being sacked. We will trudge along unless we are well out the title race which we won't be because the scum will drop enough points this season to keep it interesting.

We are trudging along already. His football is pish.

Just now, BigBearButt said:

its a huge wake up call. We have learned nothing from the pumpings last season in the CL. You cannot give teams with any sort of quality the kind of respect we do and stand off them. Under beale we lack the intensity that we saw under gerrard with high press

The basics on the ball that should be standard has went through the floor since Gerrard left.

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He looks every inch the player thats just finished a season before signing for us he looks exhausted. 

Doesnt mean you cant pass the ball at all. I think he was shit scared, to be honets. Scared and shocked at the pace of the game. He lost the ball constantly.. making all the wrong decisions.

Schooled tonight. Lack of fight was infuriating. Thought their words about us over the past week would’ve fired the players up, but clearly not.

We’re a millions miles off being a Champions League team and will be for years to come I reckon. Painful to admit, but just being a realist. 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

We've taken a pumping of epic proportions tonight and had zero fight or response or heart or fight this has been utterly shocking.

We went 2-1 then a post between 3-2 chasing the game with 20 left or whatever it was.

They’re a far better side but not sure zero fight is fair.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Cantwell hasn’t stopped running or working, can definitely hold his head high.

Was posted missing in the first half but was probably more down to tactics. Magic the when we brought the subs on and moved him centrally he started getting involved and we looked better.

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

Where are the posters calling out people who seen this coming one month ago?

Since pre season we've seen this shit show coming.   Honestly cannot get my ahead around some of the utter pish we've sanctioned Beale to bring in. 

Warburton with money was quite the appropriate thing I seen someone say. 

The ones like us cant call it out because its seen as being a non fan or whatever cause its almost like we want to lose just to say i told you so

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s not a top player. He’s bang average. 

He’s looked out his depth in these two games. Never went and took the ball from the centre halves at any point. Lundstram for all his faults went looking for the ball all game.