Dessers

BigBearButt

He seems to cause havoc whenever he comes on as a sub these days. can change the tempo of the game.

No secret I've liked him from the get go but he really does need to practice 'one touch and shoot' when he's bearing in on goal. If he can bring that to his game he can be a huge asset. 

He's at his worst when he has time to think.

3 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

We're a better team with Dessers on the park.

Imagine at the end of November if someone told you "you'll bring in a £30m striker in January but the full forum are going to agree Dessers ought to start ahead of him" 🤣

5 minutes ago, toolongawake said:

Imagine at the end of November if someone told you "you'll bring in a £30m striker in January but the full forum are going to agree Dessers ought to start ahead of him" 🤣

I think most most have preferred a £30k striker at that point.

That’s a few times he’s running with the ball in the box and gets himself all confused about what to do. 
Those decisions (or lack of) could bite us in the arse. If he works on that he’ll be half decent. 
but he must improve or he needs to go.  

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

That’s a few times he’s running with the ball in the box and gets himself all confused about what to do. 
Those decisions (or lack of) could bite us in the arse. If he works on that he’ll be half decent. 
but he must improve or he needs to go.  

This is the issue, he’s going to cost us dearly in the likes of an old firm again I think