Dessers

BigBearButt

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

It's a split second decision. No way is he seeing and picking out Matondo. Folk would have lost their shit if he even tried it.

I was happy he had a dig was just looking back tho after matondo just scored you fancy him to score or even win a penalty or something 

25 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I was happy he had a dig was just looking back tho after matondo just scored you fancy him to score or even win a penalty or something 

I was jumping through the air like a madman because I thought he'd scored and the ball was in the net until I realised it had hit the back stanchion. 

Would have been Edu on steroids

As much as he can hit purple patches - we simply can't trust him to deliver. He had good chances today to put this game to bed and failed - Kyogo or Idah don't let those off the hook, and that's the difference.

Unfortunately my fears of going into the run in with him being our main striker are coming true. Obviously we have several areas of concern but striker is the one that I feel is going to cost us the league.

I don't blame Dessers for his ability, but we failed to address the problem in January.

Out of all the issues in our squad, he's by far the biggest. Scores some goals, aye. But the gilt-edged chances that he passes up time and time again (especially at crucial moments) is fucking diabolical. 

Cannot wait to see the back of him. 

Quite incredible we've managed to last this long into the season with him as our main striker.

Just in general I think his goals would have papered up some proper cracks today but it would have put us in a great position to at least get the 3 points.

Horrendous finishing.