Dessers

BigBearButt

I've often said I don't think he has had much service and that's as big a problem. Today however there were times we were putting the ball into the 6 yard box and he simply wasn't there. Danillo had one opportunity to be in the right place at the right time and did it.

Shockingly bad footballer.. confuses the fuck out of me how they (Lammers and Dessers) can be so bad and we parted with such significant money for them... I think maybe we should be asking to see Beales bank account ... 

I genuinely don't think Sandaza was as bad as these two.... certainly Sakala and Colak were better 

Every centre forward has something, Pace, physical strength, poaching ability or link up play. Every centre forward apart from this chap. He literally has fuck all. Nada, Zip, nothing. Frankly ive never seen the like in a Rangers team in the top division. What the fuck we saw in him when he was scouted i will never know.

Horrendous touch, dreadful movement, can't control a bag of cement, runs into defenders, he literally offers us nothing and has cost us multiple millions. Will be gobsmacked if he's still here in 12m time but we're kinda stuck with them, would also be surprised if he reaches double figures in goals.

Mentioned a few days ago about his lack of ability at heading long balls.  Tam on commentary today. Paraphrasing, high ball up to Dessers but he didn’t seem to jump :lol: Guy needs gone in January.

Clement was talking about easing Danilo into the team after injury. That’s clearly why Dessers started, and why there’s a slight chance he’ll start again on Wednesday, with Danilo again coming on. After that Dessers will be a squad player until he leaves or takes on a new identity.