Lammers

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s shite. Seen more than enough of him now 

Some of his stats are shit tbf.

11 shots on target. 2 goals.

Oooft.

I still think he will develop into a key player for us though.

Mark my words

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely shite, shouldn’t be anywhere near today along with Dessers but I think it’s likely he probably will start with our injuries 

Cracking goal the other night but that aside he was useless again 

Tha (and an exceptional pass for the 4th goal) aside, he was useless again. 🤔

Get Lawrence up to speed and Lammers will be the forgotten man.

However, I'm not sure I would risk Lawrence on Sunday. But after the break...

Danilo

Sima         Lawrence       Cantwell

However, I'm not sure I would risk Lawrence on Sunday.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Get Lawrence up to speed and Lammers will be the forgotten man.

However, I'm not sure I would risk Lawrence on Sunday. But after the break...

Danilo

Sima         Lawrence       Cantwell

However, I'm not sure I would risk Lawrence on Sunday.

Personally I wouldn’t be shunting Cantwell out wide for Lawrence, I think Cantwell is a much better player but I suppose it says more about our squad that Cantwell’s playing out there. 

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Personally I wouldn’t be shunting Cantwell out wide for Lawrence, I think Cantwell is a much better player but I suppose it says more about our squad that Cantwell’s playing out there. 

I agree. Cantwell should be more central, but those three are the best options behind Danilo.

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

On nothing more than a hunch I think he gets to start the Livi game on Sunday. The after the international break with more players I think we see less of him. 

Unfortunately I think you'll be right mate. Every time I say he shouldn't start, he starts. Maybe I should keep quiet 😄

His quality on the ball is more often than not, really poor. I’m certainly not a fan.

But, in fairness to him and Clement, he does actually put in a power of work, presses really well and is clearly tactically switched on in terms of performing a specific role off the ball.  

His dummy for Cantwell’s goal completely took out their defence and drew their defenders to him and not Cantwell

7 hours ago, Southsider said:

I think people are missing the point that a manager always has to have a player that he appears to favour, despite the support being convinced he's hopeless.  It's the football law

Along with the Rangers supporters law that we have to have a player to hate every season. This year, for a novelty, we gone from Sima to Dessers to Lammers, with a fair bit of over-lap. Scott Wright likes this season’s development.

This does a power of work can get to fuck.

Since when was moving about a pitch (in his case very fucking slowly) deemed enough for playing for Rangers never mind as a number 10?

A number 10 is there to link with the striker and contribute positively to the attacking third. He doesn't do this enough. The majority of our moves break down at him either underhitting a pass, dithering on the ball or trying to be too clever beyond his actual ability. 

More glaringly we have much better players capable of fulfilling that role already on the books.