Lundstram

GA1972

Lundstram will be away on a free in the summer. At least he's performing well, if not already sorted I hope he gets a decent move as a result unlike other lazy cunts who chuck it in their last season.

Wouldn't offer him a new deal, all those out of contract need to go and a good few contracted ones too 

do not understand the lundstram hate. his team work and contribution to midfield and defence is a massive asset for us.

obviously not going to play at his best with the options alongside him. i would offer him a two year extension if he is happy and hungry here. 

46 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

do not understand the lundstram hate. his team work and contribution to midfield and defence is a massive asset for us.

obviously not going to play at his best with the options alongside him. i would offer him a two year extension if he is happy and hungry here. 

Probably because he’s been shite a lot more than he had been good, and he is another who’s chucked it before.

2 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

Probably because his first 2 seasons were half a season shite, half a season great, a season shite.

He is playing well this season, though, and as Jack needs to go, Raskin has flattered to deceive this season and Cifuentes is, as yet, poor then we probably need some continuity in there. So I wouldn’t be averse to a new contract for him.

Think he's going to get a new deal. His current form deserves it but if he gets comfortable again it's hard to imagine him not reverting to type.

Jack, Cifuentes, Dowell and Raskin all have major question marks over them. An absolutely brutal position to be in.

Think he will probably get a new deal.

We are going to have a massive overhaul of the squad in the next 12 / 18 months but pragmatically we can’t just sign 25 new players, so are going to have to accept that some of the squad are going to be around a little longer.

To be fair he has been one of the better performers this season so if there is a choice of keeping say 2 out of Jack, Lundstrum, Cifuentes or Raskin for the CM options Lundstrum would probably be one of the two.