Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

No judgement should be made on him this season.

He came in when we were out of europe, out of the title race and would likely win, if we were lucky, a cup.

Won a cup, got us top spot in our Europa campaign and pulled us back into the league (with the help of a soap dodgers fuckup I know).

However the season ends, I dont think we should be too judgemental and back him 100% into next years campaign, he's been a victim of his own success. Not to say he's without blame of the last few months failings but he shouldnt be judged on this season.

Treble is still on....

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If, when Big Phil was appointed in October, I was told that by 21st April we would have reached the last 16 of The Europa League, Won The League Cup, In the Final of The Scottish Cup, and only trailing celtic by 3 points with 5 post split games to go, I would have taken that in a fucking heartbeat.

Agree with you on this mate, but if we do loose the league it’s on us, we fucked it against county and Dundee, 

which is fucking gutting if u ask me, hope we can kick on in the summer get the right players in, but if we win a treble I think that paper ups the cracks that everyone can see . 

1 minute ago, Allan43 said:

Agree with you on this mate, but if we do loose the league it’s on us, we fucked it against county and Dundee, 

which is fucking gutting if u ask me, hope we can kick on in the summer get the right players in, but if we win a treble I think that paper ups the cracks that everyone can see . 

Don’t think winning a treble would change anything in regards players leaving and new faces coming in 

Phil has always acknowledged changes have to be made in the summer, even when we were top of the league and flying 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t think winning a treble would change anything in regards players leaving and new faces coming in 

Phil has always acknowledged changes have to be made in the summer, even when we were top of the league and flying 

I think it would mate nothing against with what your saying but they would be an argument ripping up a treble wining squad, 

I agree with u tho I think we do need a full rebuild regardless of what happens but just think with wining a treble makes it difficult. 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Proud of him for dropping Goldson today and playing Diomande instead of Lawrence from the start. Hope he knows im proud

Was so wrong about diomande mate said in January we didn’t need him but he’s the best midfielder we have 

6 minutes ago, Allan43 said:

I think it would mate nothing against with what your saying but they would be an argument ripping up a treble wining squad, 

I agree with u tho I think we do need a full rebuild regardless of what happens but just think with wining a treble makes it difficult. 

I’m happy to take our chances and go with winning the treble regardless 

20 minutes ago, Allan43 said:

And Motherwell

We might not win the league this season but i think once we get a good pre-season and he gets a full transfer window to brinng in players that fit his vision then he will be fine . 

Silva hasnt given us what we expected however diamonde and cortes until he got injured looked good. 

There is only so much you can do with the likes of matondo , wright, mccausland and lawrence . None of them are good enough to be starters for Rangers 

Interesting that when PC was commenting on Sterling's criticism of his team mates he held up Van Dijk as an example of how to behave.

Guess what the big Dutch weirdo has just done? Yep exactly what Sterling did.

Putting himself under serious pressure. The players take most of the blame but tactically wtf are we trying to do that's on the management team.  Am hoping we see something completely different after a pre season this shit can't continue. 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Putting himself under serious pressure. The players take most of the blame but tactically wtf are we trying to do that's on the management team.  Am hoping we see something completely different after a pre season this shit can't continue. 

Winning these types of games in Scottish football requires everything St Mirren are doing and everything we are not.