Rangers condemn "vile Hibs supporters"

Loyal72

Saw a bunch of the wee fannies fighting with each other last night on Sauchiehall street.

I say fighting, what I mean is that they lobbed traffic cones and bricks at each other from a distance and ran away any time someone got close. Hope they all got weekenders.

I get they think we're the most hated club in Scotland but I never understand how there can be so much hatred to mock the deaths of people that go to a football game. I can only understand it by what I always think, humans are fucking stupid.

I was brought up not far from Markinch, went on a supporters bus from Glenrothes and it wasn't spoken about much then other than the first game after new year. The fact it's used as some "wind up" today and increasingly so is fucking horrific, these horrible cunts should be forced to watch the effect it had on families and make them wonder if it was them, their children or own family.

I remember shitholes like parkhead, tynecastle and for some weird reason brockville, looking back they were all deathtraps that took too long till regulated.

2 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Can't even speak of the Ibrox Disaster due to the fact it chokes me up and its one topic I get emotional over. The thought of our fans celebrating then being crushed to death and the youngest being 9 years old just makes my heart brake. So fucking sad honestly.

These scumbags that done this need reported and banned and name and shamed. Horrible bastards but that's society these days.

My dad left early that day to go see my grandad who was not well enough to go .

He always spoke about seeing ambulances rushing past him on PRW  at kinning park.

He always said he was lucky that day .

Was meant to go with my uncle but the job he was working on ran on and he never came to get me. Sitting in the house clutching my scarf cursing him for letting me down, no idea how lucky I was.

Neither of us ever mentioned it or talked about it in all the years that followed.

In response to the main stream (sic) media, fellow Hibs fans and other supporters criticism after the events on Saturday at Ibrox, the group would like to go on record to say that any form of graffiti or stickers mocking the 66 found in the away end were not from Block Seven. The club have also been in contact to confirm this.

"The club allocate us a section of the away end for every match and the graffiti in question was not in our designated section.

"As for the individual who was caught mocking the disaster with his phone, he has been removed from the group as a result of his actions.

Block Seven are fully committed to improving the Hibernian atmosphere home and away, and such incidents have no relevance to our club or our group's morals."

14 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

In response to the main stream (sic) media, fellow Hibs fans and other supporters criticism after the events on Saturday at Ibrox, the group would like to go on record to say that any form of graffiti or stickers mocking the 66 found in the away end were not from Block Seven. The club have also been in contact to confirm this.

"The club allocate us a section of the away end for every match and the graffiti in question was not in our designated section.

"As for the individual who was caught mocking the disaster with his phone, he has been removed from the group as a result of his actions.

Block Seven are fully committed to improving the Hibernian atmosphere home and away, and such incidents have no relevance to our club or our group's morals."

What a fucking ridiculous statement :lol: 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Fucking hell 😂 what bollox.