New striker needed

scottyc06

9 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Pc will have connections in Belgium and further a field. I'd hope/ expect someone from the belgium/Dutch league to come in with a a bit of pedigree 

Just throwing out a name out of nowhere: Adriano Bertaccini. 11 goals in 13 games in the Belgian 2nd division. Only 23, former Belgian U19, and was coming through Genk's youth teams when Clement was there. Probably available for <£1M. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Morelos just got released. We should get him back..

Fat, lazy, hasn't kicked a ball for months, hasn't scored since April, chucked it at Rangers and couldn't wait to go, stinking attitude and poor temperament on the pitch, can see Clement all over this. 

Crazy situation to be in after Beales brilliant rebuild that we need a striker in Jan

Roofe is a waste of space, Dessers is shite and Danilo is back up at best

Not just the strikers though - right through the team our finishing and shooting is pish 

4 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Why are so many of our support obsessed with looking backwards rather than forwards?

I mean I would say that's obvious. Within many supporters lifetimes we were regularly buying some of the world's best players. Hardly a surprise the support struggles to accept the current day situation. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fat, lazy, hasn't kicked a ball for months, hasn't scored since April, chucked it at Rangers and couldn't wait to go, stinking attitude and poor temperament on the pitch, can see Clement all over this. 

So it's a maybe 🤣

21 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I mean I would say that's obvious. Within many supporters lifetimes we were regularly buying some of the world's best players. Hardly a surprise the support struggles to accept the current day situation. 

But it’s guys like Colak, Morelos and Aribo that you regularly see people saying they want, or would have, back. It’s not really anything to do with people struggling to accept the current day situation because they were spoilt in their younger days. They want guys who played for us in periods where we are inconsistent as we are now back when we should be looking to move forward.

At this stage, I'd be delighted at Lammers, Dessers and Roofe being punted with Shankland in.

I'd also bring Hagi back from his loan.

If Morelos was fit and ready to go, I'd offer him a contract to the end of the season. Was shite in his last season, but is a game changer when he's on it.

4 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

At this stage, I'd be delighted at Lammers, Dessers and Roofe being punted with Shankland in.

I'd also bring Hagi back from his loan.

If Morelos was fit and ready to go, I'd offer him a contract to the end of the season. Was shite in his last season, but is a game changer when he's on it.

Hagi 🤣 Absolutely honking