*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread*****

Bad Robot

I thought that was someone finally getting a tanking today.

How is that a red for Cifuentes? I'm maybe giving Clancy too much credit (so as not to be a cheating fuck) but I think when these calls go to VAR refs must feel obliged to upgrade to a red.

I want to hear why the fuck the BBC think Sima's penalty was in any way controversial 😂

1 minute ago, BigDak said:

I thought that was someone finally getting a tanking today.

How is that a red for Cifuentes? I'm maybe giving Clancy too much credit (so as not to be a cheating fuck) but I think when these calls go to VAR refs must feel obliged to upgrade to a red.

I want to hear why the fuck the BBC think Sima's penalty was in any way controversial 😂

Because the BBC are as bad as clancy cheating, lying bastards

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

When he started being more aggressive Sterling actually showed something in that game. 

Cifuentes is a fucking idiot.

How? He was already airborne and tried to stop himself from actually landing on the guy. It wasn't malicious it was literally an accident.

Even Sportscene said it was the wrong call to send him off and they're usually utter wankers.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

How? He was already airborne and tried to stop himself from actually landing on the guy. It wasn't malicious it was literally an accident.

Even Sportscene said it was the wrong call to send him off and they're usually utter wankers.

Yep. Just saw it. Don’t think it’s a red. Clancy VAR cunt! 

Cifuentes red card was a joke but the worst aspect of Clancy’s performance was giving free reign to Dundee to commit the shirt pulls and niggling fowls to break up play.  Borna then gets booked for Rangers first, and only, pull back, blatant biased refereeing imo.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Only saw it live, walking back from the game, thought he was lazy and left his leg in when he could have planted it elsewhere 

will revise my opinion once I see it back 

11 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

It wasn't a red, but if he hadn't miscontrolled the ball in the 1st place he wouldn't have had to try make that tackle. 

He fucks about to much on the ball, lacks intensity and generally looks pretty pish tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

The prick can't hide his hate for us.

Every 50 50 becomes the opposition advantage.

Anything blatant for us he rejects during game even with VAR

Horrible human being. How has taken his hate to next level.

I fucking despise that cheating cunt with a passion. Our club has to call him out.