*****the official Rangers vs St Johnstone thread*****

graeme_4

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

These next 3 games are about 9 points doesn’t need to be anything, just 3 victories. Tonight will more than likely not be pretty 

It's going to be a tough slog again but if we dig in and keep showing the fight we have been lately we should come out on top. Get the win at all costs and move on. That's all that the rest of this month is.

9 minutes ago, stevemac said:

thatll be absolutely shite for us tbh, and a bit shite from him considering we've looked after him during a long term injury layoff

True but I can understand if he has become a bit disillusioned. He came up here with a decent reputation and was getting game time in the Championship and then watched the clusterfuck that has been our front line for the last 18 months and couldn’t get near the team, throw in a bit of home sicknesses from a young player and it’s hardly a surprise.

Hopefully his mind can get changed if he can see that he is more likely to get a chance under Clement.

53 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

My wee girl is desperate to go tonight but isn’t feeling great - anyone know if the Albion is still pay at the gate and the likelihood of getting a space if I turn up at 6.30ish? Will it be full by then?

Hopefully a decent result and it helps the kid feel better :thumbup:

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

My wee girl is desperate to go tonight but isn’t feeling great - anyone know if the Albion is still pay at the gate and the likelihood of getting a space if I turn up at 6.30ish? Will it be full by then?

Could park at Shield’s Road subway and get that along to to Ibrox? 

21 minutes ago, rossco87 said:

True but I can understand if he has become a bit disillusioned. He came up here with a decent reputation and was getting game time in the Championship and then watched the clusterfuck that has been our front line for the last 18 months and couldn’t get near the team, throw in a bit of home sicknesses from a young player and it’s hardly a surprise.

Hopefully his mind can get changed if he can see that he is more likely to get a chance under Clement.

He's played more minutes for Rangers than he did for Millwall.

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

It's a tenner at the gate until an hour before kick-off most games (certainly every weekend), then it's passes only and they're very strict about that.

Wishing your wee one well.

4 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Last day of work today till the new year... looking forward to cracking a few for this one.. predicting a comfortable 4-0 win sima and dessers on the score sheet 🍻

Absolutely no worries about tonight in the slightest.

Players will still be buzzing.

I'm going for 4 nil aswell 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

What else were we going to do?

I dont expect us to do anything more, was more pissed at the player for leaving after being supported through an injury, and he has had gametime at us too so its not like its he hasn't had a chance at us despite his young age.

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

I dont expect us to do anything more, was more pissed at the player for leaving after being supported through an injury, and he has had gametime at us too so its not like its he hasn't had a chance at us despite his young age.

He's played probably less than 90 minutes combined.

On 19/12/2023 at 06:43, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck, woke up thinking the game was tonight then realised it’s only Tuesday 

Edit- Gets worse just remembered it’s my daughters birthday 🤣

Could be worse mate. Reading through the comments I thought your comment was from today and ran out to take the bins out.

27 minutes ago, stevemac said:

what do you expect for a 16-17 year old to be playing at a club like ours? he was never making the first team immediately

I'm wel aware of that. 

I'm just struggling to understand being angry at a teenager for wanting to leave at the end of his contract if he's unhappy 

looking forward to it tonight and hoping this game we score a few goals. This is the one where we can claw back not only the 3 points but also the goal difference. Fed up over the years hearing how "the goal difference they have makes it like an extra point in hand".