*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

Best player to put on McGregor is Cantwell, he will shut him down without giving away unnecessary fouls when they have the ball and will go in to 2nd striker position when we have the ball to pull McGregor further back into their back 4.

It worked perfectly in the 3-0 game, why Beale didn’t do this in the last game is beyond me.

Sterling would be best used to pick up O’Riley.

Sima and Matondo out wide on the flanks letting Scales and Welsh go man for man, or their full backs get held back to cover.

I'd honestly go with Cantwell as an attacking 10 / false 9 and occupying McGregor. Yes at the expense of Dessers.

I'm hoping lundstram makes it, alongside Sterling and Dowell.

Not confident right now but will be by kick off 😂

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sima and Matondo out wide on the flanks letting Scales and Welsh go man for man, or their full backs get held back to cover.

I'd honestly go with Cantwell as an attacking 10 / false 9 and occupying McGregor. Yes at the expense of Dessers.

I'm hoping lundstram makes it, alongside Sterling and Dowell.

Not confident right now but will be by kick off 😂

Edit read wrong 

They'll give us chances...just whether we take them. I fancy Sima and Dessers to score. They are not the same team as last season, no Carter-Vickers, no Hatate and Kyogo misfiring....Whilst we're thread bare due to injuries, we're going into this as the form team with nothing to lose (Rodgers can't lose this)