*****the official St Johnstone vs Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Top of the league man, if you told me we’d be here in October I’d have been trying to get you sectioned 

It's just ridiculous what Clement has done - jobs not over yet but the difference between then and now is night and day. 

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I’d chucked the league months ago.  Turnaround has been incredible.

Think most of us did mate. No surprise either. We were completely directionless under that cunt Beale. Big Phil has been a revelation for us. What a man he is. 😍

Please please please beat Hearts. No use getting the results this weekend and messing it up midweek. Then on to Killie and pray for another win there.

Being critical we aren’t creating huge amounts in certain matches. Hopefully we continue to be clinical in the coming ones.

Wasn't pretty for the majority of the game but we got the result and we're finally top of the league again.

I thought Sterling for Wright was a great sub in the end up. He missed a good chance and made an arse of a potential chance but Sterling looked so much better than Wright. Works harder, links up better and was getting into good positions than Wright ever was and effictevely got us a penalty on his own.

We welcome the chase and on to Hearts...

Great win and amazing being back in our rightful position.

Our recruitment in the winter transfer window was brilliant.  Every player has added something different and strengthened the squad.

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

Wasn't pretty for the majority of the game but we got the result and we're finally top of the league again.

I thought Sterling for Wright was a great sub in the end up. He missed a good chance and made an arse of a potential chance but Sterling looked so much better than Wright. Works harder, links up better and was getting into good positions than Wright ever was and effictevely got us a penalty on his own.

We welcome the chase and on to Hearts...

The difference between wright and Sterling is purely strength and Sterling having a brain 😃