***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

So for clarity. Borna fell over and grabbed the ball giving them a foul. To cover his embarrassment he got a faux rage tantrum thing?

is this correct because I’m sure Uncle Tom and Dorrans lied to cover the whole thing by saying he got tripped 

he fell over his own feet?

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So for clarity. Borna fell over and grabbed the ball giving them a foul. To cover his embarrassment he got a faux rage tantrum thing?

is this correct because I’m sure Uncle Tom and Dorrans lied to cover the whole thing by saying he got tripped 

he fell over his own feet?

Didn't look like a foul to me. Daft thing to do.

Finally back home. First half I feared the worst but fantastic turnaround. Just a pity we couldn't hammer the goal difference after that shambles by Dundee. Hopefully rectify that on Saturday 😎

34 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Easily Lundstram. Butland has been great but Lundstram has been our best player most weeks. 

As much as I agree about Lundstrum, how many points has he won us personally? Lundstrum has been great but Butland has been huge for us at vital moments. It’s great we can debate who has been our best player this year 💙