“Pundits”

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I have no doubt if that goal had been for the tarriers it would have been allowed, it was a very dubious call IMO.

You might be right about it being allowed if it was them but wasn’t dubious for me 

We only have the ball because of the foul and we score during the same passage of play without losing the ball. If that’s against us I’d be screaming for that foul because it has directly lead to the goal 

9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

You might be right about it being allowed if it was them but wasn’t dubious for me 

We only have the ball because of the foul and we score during the same passage of play without losing the ball. If that’s against us I’d be screaming for that foul because it has directly lead to the goal 

That is my belief as far as they would have been concerned.

I thought is was dubious mainly because the Ref was very close to it and had no hesitation in letting play go ahead. There were many other soft fouls during the game that play was also allowed to continue.

All about opinions mate and it seems we are not on the same page with this one. 

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is my belief as far as they would have been concerned.

I thought is was dubious mainly because the Ref was very close to it and had no hesitation in letting play go ahead. There were many other soft fouls during the game that play was also allowed to continue.

All about opinions mate and it seems we are not on the same page with this one. 

Yeah know where you’re coming from and that’s mainly part of the debate as to whether VAR should be re-refereeing the game that far back but under the current rules (if there are any) it seems to be the case that it is

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Yeah know where you’re coming from and that’s mainly part of the debate as to whether VAR should be re-refereeing the game that far back but under the current rules (if there are any) it seems to be the case that it is

I suppose I am just so pissed off that the goal did not stand and nearly certain if it was the other way around it would have been given. At least it did not mean we lost the game. 

19 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Not the same passage of play. That ended when Sima’s shot was blocked.

Even this Dundee saga has shown up the usual suspects 

5 postponements causes by their pitch. Then you have John Hartson and Sutton circling the wagons spouting utter guff:lol: 

Incapable of any sort of impartiality or even producing a thought that is their own. Did any of these two offer any previous opinions on Dundee's pitch issues until it was Rangers that was involved ?

On 09/04/2024 at 14:48, cr3_bear said:

Sutton tells Cantwell to do his talking on the pitch 

Cantwell who played a major part in the build up to our third goal 

Although to be fair Callum McGregor played just as important a role in the build up for our second :pipe:

Says the man who went full tonto in 2003 at the Pars. 

Add that fucking mongo Clinton Morrison to the list of fucking idiots we need to put up with spreading lies about us. He was on Soccer Saturday saying “where did the ref get the 110 minutes from for Matondo to score”. He fucking scored in the 93rd minute you fucking stupid cunt. Then he told everyone “I’ll be at celtic park for the game v Rangers with my celtic top on”. Well I think that’s what he said as it’s tough to understand due to his this Irish accent.

Does feel there's been an increase of having to suffer just absolute lies recently. We've long had professional trolls like Sutton who I mostly take with a pinch of salt, clearly just going for the pantomime villain angle but then just others given a platform to talk rubbish about Tav going for a Five Guys and the pile on about our supposed refusing to play Dundee. Seems to be no consequences for it either so seems that's just how it's going to be. Like some have said if it gets clicks then it's all good with their employers.

6 hours ago, B1872 said:

Add that fucking mongo Clinton Morrison to the list of fucking idiots we need to put up with spreading lies about us. He was on Soccer Saturday saying “where did the ref get the 110 minutes from for Matondo to score”. He fucking scored in the 93rd minute you fucking stupid cunt. Then he told everyone “I’ll be at celtic park for the game v Rangers with my celtic top on”. Well I think that’s what he said as it’s tough to understand due to his this Irish accent.

Clinton Morrison makes a lump of shite look intelligent.