*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

5 minutes ago, Goofy The Scot said:

I've resented Goldson playing for our club ever since the "We knew it was game over at half-time" interview tbh, that's not the talk of a winner.

Yip, that was on a par with Tavs Hamilton programme notes debacle. It was fxking Hibs we were playing that day, not peak Barcelona. Embarrassing to have players with that mentality still being here and still making the same mistakes (on the park, and in interviews/socials)

Goldson benched is a shock and I’m not too impressed with Sterling at right back tbh. Good to see Diomande back in the starting line up. Sima is going to have to up his game and hopefully Matondo can cause problems with his pace.

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

Good to see some much needed changes today. Don’t understand the witch hunt for Lundstram of late he’s not been at his best. But let’s face it he’s been brilliant for most of the season.

He's not been brilliant when he's needed to be and when the pressure is on. 

No player should be bigger than the team. It's a bold statement from Clement and one that was needed. Personally, I would have preferred it to be the captain, but it's a start. Hopefully, it is a kick up the backside, that no one should take any minutes on the field for granted.