*****Official St Mirren vs Rangers match thread*****

Lucky today, another poor start in a game that looked beyond us at times. Big save from Butland just before halftime kept us level. 

Cannot afford to start games with Silva in the team, he is like starting a man down. Play Lawrence out on the left or even Dowell but not Silva. Looked lethargic and out of sorts. St Mirren played well but we gave them so much encouragement in that first half 

Really don't know what to think about that.

Frustrating.

Before the game it was all 'Just win, I don't care how'.

Were we bad, St Mirren aren't that bad this season, but we should be beating them. 

Did we show fight! St. Mirren did. 

I don't know what to fucking think about that.

Butland's yellow must have busted my head all together :lol:

Just now, bluenoz said:

It's 3 points (undeserved), but I can't help think the goal difference has become a big factor. 

I don't expect Dundee to give a toss.

Its hard to see where we can claw it back tbh, in reality we probably need a 3 or more goal win at their place but thats not happening is it. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I haven't. Butland was brilliant today but tend to give MOTM decisions to the forwards who get the goals. 

Fair enough mate, I just think that without Butland, we go into HT at least 2 goals down and that point blank save in the 2nd half kept us in it again.

57 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Clements job is massive. This side is completely done. Doesn’t matter if we come back and win this we’re awful 

thank fuck and all we have is hope but the shot by TL should be adding to the goal difference 

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

That was fucking horrible.

3 points though.

Problem is we have put ourself in a place where 5 wins by 1 goal in all our post split matches and we could still cone second. 

It's getting to the point that watching us is just acceptance of this shite punctuated with flashes of rage.

First time my Missus has ever came in when I've been watching football because I was screaming like a bastard when Lundstram put that pass out the park in the last few minutes. We're just fucking infuriating.