*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Waltersfarm said:

The odds were already against us after father column cheated us with a red card that never was even a booking. But I still held out hope that we would win the last two games and that mob would throw it away. Edit we have got one back. This title isn't over yet. The odds undoubtledly are against us but imagine how mad they would be if we win this after they won most of the old firm games. 

This is that bad it's suspicious.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I just can't understand why we never get ahead of teams now, always fucking chasing games and making it 10 times harder for ourselves

You see the difference with the goal 10x more urgency and aggression to score. 

Do that from the start and there wouldn't be a problem. 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm starting to have a lot less confidence. Should still be seeing more evidence of a team moving, pressing, supporting properly and being in the right places.

Yeah, It's very worrying. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Honestly as bad as it was under Beale these last 9 games. 

Honestly? It's fucking worse. 

I at least had an idea what Beale was attempting to do I genuinely have no idea what Clement is telling the players to do or what style of play he is trying to create. We are absolutely fucking shite. He needs asked some hard questions about our performances as too many we have looked absolutely clueless out there.

Losing the physical battle, every 50/50 is being won by Dundee. Cantwell anonymous yet again first 20 minutes was spent on his arse. Diomande and Raskin not really working. Ridvan started brightly but started to fade towards the end of the half. Don't expect any changes except Barasic coming on for Ridvan which is depressing.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Not only Outplayed by these teams, Motherwell, Ross County, Tarriers x 2 and Dundee so far, but their coaches are out-coaching Clement.

Anyone who thinks this is just a players thing is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Yep the performances are utterly unacceptable 

1 minute ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

Sort of puts to bed the “if only he had picked this guy or that guy for the OF” argument.

The entire squad is fucking rotten.

True, but for how shite they are, they're better than what Dundee can produce.

Need to stop pretending it's all personnel. Undoubtedly they are the biggest problem but the system and tactics are questionable too.