Players Leaving Confirmed.

15 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

So tempted to say fuck off and don't come back. However.. each of them did give us something, at some point in their time with us. So I'll just say thanks for the memories and... leave it there.

Yeah just as well you didn't. Narrow escape there

4 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Fuck off ya wee diddy. We have all cheered every one of these players at some time. Do you even know where Ibrox is?

Thanks for your efforts gents and good luck to all of you for the future

I know where Ibrox is.

Ibrox is a suburb of Glasgow, Scotland. It is situated south of the River Clyde and is part of the former burgh of Govan.

2 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

I know where Ibrox is.

Ibrox is a suburb of Glasgow, Scotland. It is situated south of the River Clyde and is part of the former burgh of Govan.

Funny stuff. 

57 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

That's mad, he was absolutely brilliant for us under Gerrard and at times Gio

In the run up to the 2-1 win at their midden he looked as though he was going up a level, then got injured and never recovered. 

1 hour ago, RossS1873 said:

One guy on FF claimed he was getting offered a new deal last week via some whatsapp and needless to say, everyone lost their shit and some maniacs were trying to defend it with the "give him pay as you play" despite that not being a thing for about at least 30 years

Ahh I see. Pay as you play wouldn’t have made any sense for him as an individual as he never plays. 

It’s not just the gross wage freed up here, it’s the added extras that come with it like agents fees etc. There’s guys out there who will take less per week and contribute much more. 

However cheers Jacko. All the best in the future 🇬🇧

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

It was for the best. I wish them all well but especially Jack should've won more but our teams where always better with him in it. 

Can see him at killie next year if he's nothing already agreed. 

Could you imagine him staying injury free whilst playing every other week on a plastic pitch? 🤣

1 hour ago, Redmond7 said:

So tempted to say fuck off and don't come back. However.. each of them did give us something, at some point in their time with us. So I'll just say thanks for the memories and... leave it there.

Fair play

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Fuck off ya wee diddy. We have all cheered every one of these players at some time. Do you even know where Ibrox is?

Thanks for your efforts gents and good luck to all of you for the future

46 years a season ticket holder you tit. This is about all our opinions not holy yours.

5 of are shite even in there pomp shite, injury prone, shite bags or putting national team 1st. So aye goodbye and good riddance. Lovers.