All the fouls from Yesterday

Smile

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s a fucking leg breaker in the making, the quicker they get shot of this stupid rule that if the Ref gives a yellow it can’t be looked at again the better. 

Perhaps he needed a closer view?

CB484960-4284-41B6-9D77-8B51E6C43230.thumb.png.0f806ef39ba0a7975e734c1d1b16fcfa.png

I actually think Allan’s “tackle” was the worst I saw all season.

Had that been on a player from any other team, the offender would have walked.

Really sorry he was booked because, under insane SFA rules, that means no further retrospective punishment can be applied, not that Seamus O’Flaherty (or whatever the current compliance tim is called) would have seen much wrong with chopping a Rangers player in two.

Hate to sound paranoid but week after week you see double standards and it gets to you after a while.

was away for the weekend and hadn't seen anything other than bbc highlights and the goals on here.

the referee was once again refereeing Rangers differently to hivs.

this has been the case throughout this season and if the governing body cannot see it they are not fit for purpose.

referee's are cheating as far as i'm concerned. 

18 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This isn't the only season that we've had incompetent referees. Last season was just as bad.

I normally agree with it being just bad refereeing in general in Scotland but this season I've started to notice we are getting referee'd different from any other team. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

3 things to take from that

1. allan should have walked - straight red all day long and in the first half

2. ambrose should have walked - 2nd yellow all day long and in the first half

3. ref just dying to book our players and not theirs

oh and at 2:15 - nice one son

34 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I actually think Allan’s “tackle” was the worst I saw all season.

Had that been on a player from any other team, the offender would have walked.

Really sorry he was booked because, under insane SFA rules, that means no further retrospective punishment can be applied, not that Seamus O’Flaherty (or whatever the current compliance tim is called) would have seen much wrong with chopping a Rangers player in two.

Hate to sound paranoid but week after week you see double standards and it gets to you after a while.

Not remember Ryan Jacks foul where he had the ball and slid to pass it ... maybe that was worse... ...

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I woke up and laughed this morning when I remembered we scored 5 away from home yesterday and didn't get 3 points 

I laugh when tims say their team haven't put the tools away to keep us out of Europe because we got 5 goals at easter road and they only got 1 

55 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This isn't the only season that we've had incompetent referees. Last season was just as bad.

Season before and season before that . The only difference . Our better players were mostly beating the dross of hammer throwers in front of them

So it wasn't impacting most of our chances of winning those leagues so it was maybe less memorable

Another shocker in a long line of shocking refereeing performances against us.

As usual, the ref is selective over which fouls he deems Yellow cards and is not consistent.

Resulting in the predictable Red for us, for 2 nothing fouls, and letting the real Red card offences go.

Hang your head in shame you reptile Dallas.

Why the fuck does no one from Rangers JN for example come out and say at the post match interview that he can't understand why a player who stands in front of the ball at a free kick gets a booking and a player who deliberately halves a player with two feet off the ground only gets a booking hen it was a straight red all day, the longer these cunts get away with this the longer it will go on.