Honest Mistakes

KingKirk

Now the only one a disagree with is jason holt v hibs harsh but it was a 2nd yellow.

Most of these decisions were game changing also.

Disgrace how we have been ref'd to a different standard  and I hope that this is this boards next task should it be this way next season.

Does not include bates been punched v St.Johnstone 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Now the only one a disagree with is jason holt v hibs harsh but it was a 2nd yellow.

Most of these decisions were game changing also.

Disgrace how we have been ref'd to a different standard  and I hope that this is this boards next task should it be this way next season.

Does not include bates been punched v St.Johnstone 

I suspect most teams could compile a similar video. Don’t feed the paranoia! 

29 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

You know I would normal agree with you on the paranoia but if you do go spend the time to go watch the other team's videos, you will see that we have far less descisions going for us than any of them and that's just plain fact.

In this case, the paranoia is justified.

Paranoia is irrational views. This is no longer paranoia when evidence proves otherwise.

If someone produced similar videos by other clubs in similar quantities and types of incidents of others then we can discuss otherwise. 

They (BP9) won't as they can't.

I think most decisions even themselves out to be honest. We’ve had some shockers but so have most teams I’d imagine. 

However, the Beaton game at home to Hibs was the single most biased refereeing performance I’ve ever seen. I’ve felt robbed leaving games before, but I genuinely felt cheated in that one. Can’t believe we as a club didn’t make more of it. 

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

That image alone.

Remember the other game where the player standing was rugby tackled around the neck by an opponent that launched himself off the ground, and yet where the guy standing got penalised and booked?

No, me neither.

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Did you watch it? Would put money on no, as the whole topic is embarrassing eh?

Too right it is.  Referees are just shite in this country.  Go and read every other teams forum and you’ll see the same shite.  Aw you see on diddy teams forums is how the refs do favours for OF teams, how the SFA and the rest all show favour to OF teams, go on the bheggers forums and it’s a big Protestant conspiracy to keep the poor downtrodden catholics in their place.  Pure paranoid pish. 

15 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Too right it is.  Referees are just shite in this country.  Go and read every other teams forum and you’ll see the same shite.  Aw you see on diddy teams forums is how the refs do favours for OF teams, how the SFA and the rest all show favour to OF teams, go on the bheggers forums and it’s a big Protestant conspiracy to keep the poor downtrodden catholics in their place.  Pure paranoid pish. 

I agree with you that everyone (regardless of team) does moan too much.  The refs are shite but, if you watch this, and compare with the other teams videos (I did), then you will see that mostly we are treated harsher than other teams.

Our standard of play last season was garbage.  Coupled to some poor ref descisions meant we lost out on POSSIBLE results on occasion.   In certain circumstances, the biased towards us was more obvious (the willingness to throw red cards at us rather than opposition) and I don't think that is paranoia, just fact.

29 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That image alone.

Remember the other game where the player standing was rugby tackled around the neck by an opponent that launched himself off the ground, and yet where the guy standing got penalised and booked?

No, me neither.

I havent watched the video yet... but that image or stokes on Tav is what sums it up. The violence against our players unpunished.

To a lesser (violent) extent but still infuriating was the "Halliday fist pump inciting a riot".

These decisions by the referees are beyond the term "mistake", but I don't blame the referees alone. The scum had a compliant "compliance officer" with a media that would hammer the referees if they missed a chance to red card one of our player etc.

They went on about sporting integrity against a team that used a failed tax scheme (taking into consideration that a high percentage of football players in the UK are still using some form of tax scheme) but the media do not see any relevance in sporting integrity against a football team that had a compliant compliance officer.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

It’s this Kerry dale street I’ve came on by accident?  Embarrassing man. 

Are you BP9 In disguise?

It's not paranoia when you have the proof to back it up. Yes the referees are shocking in our league, but when we play we get players booked or sent off for the most ridiculous reasons I've ever seen. No team suffered as badly as ours last season and very few bad decisions went against the taigs. 

Not to mention Motherwell at Hampden (Cardoso). 

Who isn’t cringing discussing this stuff and who isn’t going to agree we got what we deserved? - however this stuff needs highlighted as it matters not a jot what we do if our players are going to be regularly sent off or kicked out the game. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Is it? Do you actually visit their sites to know that?

All I'm asking for is proof they're as equally hard done to over a season as we were.  So do me a simple favour and c&p a comparable video when you're on one of their forums eh. ?

And I'll take that as no, you didn't watch the video in its entirity. ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37717955

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1434980/ryan-jack-isma-goncalves-charles-dunne-trevor-carson-red-cards-appeals/

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/celtic-skipper-scott-brown-winning-10315872

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1406981-tim-chow-red-card-rescinded-after-scottish-cup-drama/

There’a a handful of red cards overturned . Every club in the country has to deal with shite refs. Some of the absolute garbage folk hit out with on here is laughable. We’re the biggest, most well supported club in the country but everyone in a position of power is seemingly out to get us.