Poor wee Leigh Griffith's

j1mgg

The wee naebody clocked early on that if you act like ye hate the Gers then their thick as fuck support will idolise you. The cunts a scumbag Hibee but plays they monkeys like a fiddle.  His implosion couldn’t have happened to a nicer cunt. Hope the rumours of a failed suicide attempt to back up his failed drugs test finally puts the wee knobs gas at a peep 👌👌👍👍

On 14/12/2018 at 06:54, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Come on to fuck man, I accept you've acknowledged you've used extreme examples on purpose but fuck me.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. But I'd struggle to believe that anyone posting in this thread who stumbled across him about to jump off a building or whatever would just walk on by.

I'd live stream it on instagram while telling him if that's what he wants to do then its probably for the best.

It is a fucking joke the way the press are going on about this. Personal issues. Not fucking telling the real truth. Drink? Drugs????. 

Quick to say Pena has a drink problem.

fucking no sympathy for that wee dirty scumy bastard thumb. 

We all have personal issues and deal wae them and unfortunately can’t get the suppport this wee bastard gets. Also can’t get time of work to deal with any personal issues we have. 

Watch that 10 second clip with the sound off and you would swear he was taking gear,off his nut and smelling his cheesy fuckin stinkin baws.
Hope you end up spending your 5 bastards inheritance in Ladbrokes.
Me personally want to know when your sfa/sp fuckin l hearing is for gambling ya rancid fuckin racist tramp.