Poor wee Leigh Griffith's

j1mgg

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Cunt hates us and everything we stand for, wiped his boggin nose on our badge, waves tri colours & scarfs at our fans, goads our fans onto the park, and is a convicted racist 😂 get it up him a hope he never makes another penny.

Gutted Gerrard said we are behind him. Are we fuck 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Roger Mitchell, former SPL chief, not offering much sympathy.

He tweeted: “So siring 5 children from 3 different women and a betting/boozing culture isn’t the worst type of classic laddish boor? Miss anything? At some point people need to take responsibilities for their actions in life. It isn’t always the fault of something else. It’s just you, dude.

When asked if he had any heart, Mitchell added: “For pour souls never given a chance in life and beaten down by it every day yes. He is not one. For lucky boys with outlier talent, and earning over £1m a year then, em, no.”

Get intae um. 🙂 

tenor.gif?itemid=9123601

4 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Come on to fuck man, I accept you've acknowledged you've used extreme examples on purpose but fuck me.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. But I'd struggle to believe that anyone posting in this thread who stumbled across him about to jump off a building or whatever would just walk on by.

I know I would. Horrible wee human being. Fuck him.

sick of seeing all the sympathy and headlines for this wee rat cunt 

As far as I'm concerned this is another load of smoke and mirrors from seperate entity fc .The wee half breed has been gambling like mad and snorting lines for months .

on Wednesday he was full of the joys of spring having a pop at us in the media .the police were not going to stop him celebrating against us .yadda yadda yadda .later that day the poor wee scone is out of football coz he's depressed .

far to close timings for me .the wee fanny has been rumbled for a drugs test .and decided to play the mental health card. demeaning all the people with actual problems 

Whilst it's a horrible thing to see someone go though, the hypocrisy from Separate Entity FC is incredible, when Novo had a heart attack, every scumbag fan of theirs wanted him dead because they fucking hated him cos he hated them. Couldn't wait to sing about him dying. As soon as Griffiths gets into trouble about money or drugs or whatever it is, we've all to support this wee horrible rat bastard but he can still hate us? No thanks.

11 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Roger Mitchell, former SPL chief, not offering much sympathy.

He tweeted: “So siring 5 children from 3 different women and a betting/boozing culture isn’t the worst type of classic laddish boor? Miss anything? At some point people need to take responsibilities for their actions in life. It isn’t always the fault of something else. It’s just you, dude.

When asked if he had any heart, Mitchell added: “For pour souls never given a chance in life and beaten down by it every day yes. He is not one. For lucky boys with outlier talent, and earning over £1m a year then, em, no.”

Get intae um. 🙂 

The “miss anything?” Line (no pun intended) along with the general lack of empathy could be an indication that he is aware of more than he mentioned. 

1 hour ago, ice said:

The “miss anything?” Line (no pun intended) along with the general lack of empathy could be an indication that he is aware of more than he mentioned. 

Mitchell is a rhabid as well so probably carries more weight rather than, points scoring, crass, etc any other description written about Rangers fan words or sings about the thumb