Our Board

Ben10

Well anyone with half a brain knew once we were up and running they would soon forget about the loyal fans who put them there and backed them and the club big style with hard cash  

We sing an offensive song TBB and this happens , it's not even secterian ffs in axourt of law another thing the club should correct the media on who for years ignored and still are ignoring the cover up and their own beloved club. 

9 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Speaking honestly, I've been a hypocrite regarding Kings regime. I've disregarded genuine complaints of his board, tried to ignore the snake Robertson and swallowed the whole creepy affair because the ship was pointed in the right direction. 

The collapse of the retail deal, which King assured us was tidied up two years ago, made our impressive start to the season largely unnoticed. Marginally forgivable.

Now the board are actively encouraging this mode of self-loathing among our support.

If ever a time to protest its now. The board have sabotaged our season. 

sack the board , sack the board , sack the board .:angrywillie:

These cunts on the board forget the crowds of as low as 7500 back in the 80s well most of the crowd were boys that sang the Billy boys without them there might not have been a Rangers through thick and through thin they supported the team , no surrender , FTP. :guns:

6 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I am not their biggest fan but I don’t quite know or understand how fans want the board to react after the news broke the other day. Do you want them to organise a special meeting with UEFA to discuss why it’s ok to use the word fenian? Regardless of what your opinion is (and I’ve sang those songs before like most people have) they are the rules and we are not going to change them

So what about when celtic have sung it in the past in Europe?   You do know there where many Protestant fenians it's not just a catholic disease , so why has part of their midden not been shut ? 

How many Bobby Sands and pro Ira banners have they flown at these games ?  again why no closure ?

The club accept it till after the tie but then they should kick up Fuck about the double standards and highlight FARES anti Rangers agenda and tell FARE they are not welcome at Ibrox and if the report on anything regarding our club as their is a match delegate at these games , them we will sue the arses of them.  

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I am not their biggest fan but I don’t quite know or understand how fans want the board to react after the news broke the other day. Do you want them to organise a special meeting with UEFA to discuss why it’s ok to use the word fenian? Regardless of what your opinion is (and I’ve sang those songs before like most people have) they are the rules and we are not going to change them

This isn’t just about this particular ban from UEFA, the board have threw us and the club under the bus for decades. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

So what about when celtic have sung it in the past in Europe?   You do know there where many Protestant fenians it's not just a catholic disease , so why are they not had part of their midden shut ? 

How many Bobby Samds and pro Ira banners have they flown at these games ?  again why no closure ?

The club accept it till after the tie but then they should kick up Fuck aboutbthe double standards and highlight FARES anti Rangers agenda and tell FARE hey are not welcome at Ibrox and if the report on anything regarding our club as their is a match delegate at these games , them we will sue the arses of them.  

I don’t take too much interest in following celtic’s catalogue of disciplinary breaches but I know there have been lots and I would imagine they too won’t be far off getting a stadium section closed either. Are we suggesting here that UEFA have some kind of preference to celtic over Rangers because I just don’t buy into that. Plenty of teams get done by UEFA for disciplinary incidents, including Ajax for using the f word. 

I actually think this board have done some really good things in recent years. I don't want or think they should becoming out with statements every week. BUT..... they could do a little more in noticing the agenda and bias toward us and defend a bit more vigorously. I'm also disappointed they have punished the UB for this latest incident. They have admitted guilt but they shouldn't be hung out to dry, they do a lot of good for the club and atmosphere.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

This isn’t just about this particular ban from UEFA, the board have threw us and the club under the bus for decades. 

Yeh fair one but on this occasion I don’t think they can respond much different to how they have done. 

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Yeh fair one but on this occasion I don’t think they can respond much different to how they have done. 

Now that I’ve calmed down just a touch I agree. 

But what we are getting now is a result of decades of neglect by various boards when it comes to defending us. 

Only thing I would say is they should’ve gave The UB members a chance to get another ticket. 

9 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Sabotaged our season? Really?

The word 'Racist' has been added in the complaint our manager has had to answer for. Given the lack of evidence of 'sectarian' chanting, in a match played two months ago, I reckon the casual observers (our players) to this story will be influenced by words like 'racism' and 'bigotry' 

22 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Speaking honestly, I've been a hypocrite regarding Kings regime. I've disregarded genuine complaints of his board, tried to ignore the snake Robertson and swallowed the whole creepy affair because the ship was pointed in the right direction. 

The collapse of the retail deal, which King assured us was tidied up two years ago, made our impressive start to the season largely unnoticed. Marginally forgivable.

Now the board are actively encouraging this mode of self-loathing among our support.

Are you purposely trying to get me into to more counselling? 

I've no more money. I've done my bit full circle. I've made my peace with God. 

But you are right!

:lol::tu:

2 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

The word 'Racist' has been added in the complaint our manager has had to answer for. Given the lack of evidence of 'sectarian' chanting, in a match played two months ago, I reckon the casual observers (our players) to this story will be influenced by words like 'racism' and 'bigotry' 

I was genuinely more disgusted by the board's statement than UEFA's charge.

1 minute ago, yermaw145 said:

As will the wider world.

I note, just from headlines on the news feeds which we all get when we open our browsers these days, that the charge has moved from the original ‘sectarian ‘ to ‘racist’ over the last 24 hours.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Now that I’ve calmed down just a touch I agree. 

But what we are getting now is a result of decades of neglect by various boards when it comes to defending us. 

Only thing I would say is they should’ve gave The UB members a chance to get another ticket. 

Ooft. No fucking chance. That's the last thing the board will want.

I'm waiting for an email to bring candles for a vigil!

Of course the board had to be careful what they said, but it wasn't ballanced and threw us all under a bus as usual. Not forgetting the fact, they had been sitting on the complaint for 5 weeks and they came out with that shite. So I am now a racist on top of all my other bigoted inadequacies. FFS, I'm doing really well!

36 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

“Sabotaged our season” in what way?  You think we can’t have a good season despite all the positives this team have shown so far?

7 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Posted that yesterday when I heard that on Sky --- for anyone in England and beyond, especially in light of the abuse directed at Marcus Rashford it's wrong that the two stories are being conflated and that we get tarnished with the racist brush. 

35 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Ok let’s get the easedales and spivs all back yeah great idea for fuck sake.

incase you hasn’t noticed there wasn’t and still isn’t some billionaire who wants to take over Rangers.

the current board have done a lot more good to our club then bad.

aye let’s protest you absolute moron