Retail Deal News incoming

Guest Lloyd72

7 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Not reading all this anycunt tell me is it a new strip we are getting or the old one?

It will be the same (current) strip for this year. Ā Too late for a new one. Ā Puma heavily involved in finding a resolution for all concerned parties.

Just now, stevemac said:

Apologies if already covered, but anyone know how many pence to the pound goes to the club in this deal? And is it a rolling contract of 1 year or will we negotiate (or move to another supplier) next year?

New contract to be negotiated next year. Might be SD or someone else. I predict someone else!

No idea on the p/Ā£ thing, which was always a bit of a red herring anyway. Will need to wait for the accounts in a year or so to see.

1 minute ago, saltire266 said:

KIng always appears to take the praise when anything positive happens. Still my belief that him and Murray should be hunted from the club.

If anything has been done it must have been the 3 bears

Puma take a lot of credit for brokering a way forward.

14 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

No way would they be selling it at such reduced prices if it was for the whole season mate.

Would defeat the purpose of this whole announcement imo.Ā 

Or maybe come tomorrow morning the prices will go back up to Ā£40+Ā 

watch the press conference near the end, Robertson sounded pretty certain that we will be using the same strip.Ā 

6 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Well done mate.

Some people are forgetting the space and I'm getting stickĀ :confused:

Unfortunately you have a similar username which wouldn't be so bad if the other poster wasn't such a fucking loonball.

He really should change his moniker to something like the Blue Saudi or something.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Would you really think that if he sold Newcastle, bought us n them pumped a lot of money in to get us competitive n back winning titles min the champions league?Ā 

He won't why would he? he had a go and all he done was rip the fuck out of us,he can fuck off.