Mcrorie myth

ronniemca

Compare his performances in defence to his performances in midfield for us. He's brilliant in midfield and that should be his position going forward. I don't see a problem with starting him at CB today tho because he is better than anyone else we have fit there.

Just now, Siwel said:

Compare his performances in defence to his performances in midfield for us. He's brilliant in midfield and that should be his position going forward. I don't see a problem with starting him at CB today tho because he is better than anyone else we have fit there.

He's brilliant in midfield , this is whats wrong with us . He's no brilliant in midfield or anywhere else , he shows a bit of promise and hopefully goes on to be a player. These guys read shite like how brilliant they are and it goes right to their heads. Lets achieve something before we start saying any of this squad are any good.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

He's brilliant in midfield , this is whats wrong with us . He's no brilliant in midfield or anywhere else , he shows a bit of promise and hopefully goes on to be a player. These guys read shite like how brilliant they are and it goes right to their heads. Lets achieve something before we start saying any of this squad are any good.

exactly. he isn't and hasn't been brilliant in midfield. He was a good make weight for us in a couple of games, and played well,  but then kind of faded out the picture in that position and was subbed a couple of times as I recollect.

7 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

A lot of people stating  (or making excuses for his display) that he is not a c/ h. He has played c/h for us and his country at all levels with the occasional runs at right back .he has never been a defensive midfielder in his life.but all of a sudden he seems to be the answer to our midfield.he does not have the composure on the ball to control the tempo of play for a defensive midfielder in my opinion and c/ h is his position all be it he has an awful lot to learn in that position.not helped by playing beside a fuckin bombs are like Martin right enough.

This. I have been saying this since day one.. He was bad today but he will be a great CH one day.

Just now, cushynumber said:

exactly. he isn't and hasn't been brilliant in midfield. He was a good make weight for us in a couple of games, and played well,  but then kind of faded out the picture in that position and was subbed a couple of time as I recollect.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Yous are right, he’s pish.

Just now, cushynumber said:

exactly. he isn't and hasn't been brilliant in midfield. He was a good make weight for us in a couple of games, and played well,  but then kind of faded out the picture in that position and was subbed a couple of time as I recollect.

The guy might go on and be terrific for us with better players around him but to say any of this squad are brilliant in any positions is laughable.

9 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

A lot of people stating  (or making excuses for his display) that he is not a c/ h. He has played c/h for us and his country at all levels with the occasional runs at right back .he has never been a defensive midfielder in his life.but all of a sudden he seems to be the answer to our midfield.he does not have the composure on the ball to control the tempo of play for a defensive midfielder in my opinion and c/ h is his position all be it he has an awful lot to learn in that position.not helped by playing beside a fuckin bombs are like Martin right enough.

Tend to agree.

He cost us goals in the first game at Ibrox.

Still young and can improve but he showed in the games he's played this season he's better in midfield.

Who knows how he started at centre back today and Alves was on the bench.

Shouldve played all 3 and could of been flexible with McCrorie at either DM or move to a back 3.