Statement from A Johnston

islandblue

32 minutes ago, tannerall said:

very calm, peaceful and laid back statement regarding all our current ills. No knee jerking or finger pointing just an optimistic view that things are under control.

I read it getting angrier and angrier. Visualise the self satisfied blazers gathered round the mahogany table, rosey cheeks and smug expressions, drinking the finest whisky, patting each other on the back for us getting promoted from the 3rd, 2nd, (then two goes at) getting out the first.  All of a sudden they tell us that maybe getting to 3rd in the Premiership is "ahead of the curve" :anger:

Theyre happy to see Rangers underachieving while this shitty country laughs and watches as if we are a sitcom. They think we are a thick horde that will be satisfied with that cos they say we should.  They are killing our club.

Asked yesterday why the board seemed so out of touch they werent even putting out the usual patronising statement telling us how they kndw so much more than the fans.

Looks like I got an answer.

Johnston has always been a liar. I remember his claims the tax bill was a matter for Murray metals, not Rangers. He was bullshitting us then and still is.

He was brought in first time round to bring in american investment through his contacts there, or so we were told. Seems little has changed. Its still keep paying now and you'll get yer jam tomorrow.

"The fools dont realise tomorrow never comes" cackles King sounding like Hedley La Marr in Blazing Saddles.

I think the fans have had enough and this daft statement is just throwing petrol on the fire. I'm dismayed they are so amateur and badly advised, they would not see how this statement would go down.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Come to think about it, it makes the 'Going for 55 campaign' and King saying on record twice recently that we need a lot more for the money we've spent in relation to the players we've signed. It flies in the face of all that if we are really ahead of the curve, doing great etc.

That was absolutely embarrassing they done that, blatant false message to try and sell tickets. Then that twat Gilligan saying bring on the celtic after we just scraped a win against Inverness. I don’t think they even watch the games.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

That was absolutely embarrassing they done that, blatant false message to try and sell tickets. Then that twat Gilligan saying bring on the celtic after we just scraped a win against Inverness. I don’t think they even watch the games.

I've often wondered that myself (watching games) ... I mean they sit in the Directors Box every game, what the fuck do they actual watch? can they not sense the moods and groans or at the very least watch the same pish we do? 

22 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We have literally ended up with the same old useless board we had under Murray. 

Murray turned into a prick but at least he had a brain unlike the restaurant of the idiots.

The only thing that would be worse now would be Martin Bain coming back.

Restaurant ? 

It’s not a football club for these cunts it’s not a huge part of their life. 

They treat our football club like some gentleman’s club where they sit in luxury and have a laugh and joke about life. Occasionally  ask what the score is, oh dear we are getting beat again chaps, oh well never mind where’s the waiter with my single malt. 

Fuck off the lot of you. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s not a football club for these cunts it’s not a huge part of their life. 

They treat our football club like some gentleman’s club where they sit in luxury and have a laugh and joke about life. Occasionally  ask what the score is, oh dear we are getting beat again chaps, oh well never mind where’s the waiter with my single malt. 

Fuck off the lot of you. 

Exactly.

We are the ones with the tattoo's, the ones that have to go into work and face taigs, the ones that are the brunt of jokes, the ones that spend our money (sometimes money we can't afford) on bus dues/match tickets/season tickets - we are the are the lifeblood of the club - these cunts just take.

These cunts sit there telling us we are fine, we are ahead of the curve. 

Sitting telling us the fans that put millions into the club not asking for one penny back just give us a winning team and a well run club we can be proud of, we spend money every weekend following Rangers a good lot of us can’t really afford but we do because we love our club. 

Tell us King Mini AJ and the rest of you, just who much money have you put into Rangers that you will never see again???

Not a fucking penny, with your cheap shares and expenses paid, you sicken me the lot of you. 

Most of my information on Rangers comes from on here. 

I don't really get much of an opportunity to talk about Rangers or spend time with many other fans in the real world. 

Are we an unusual bunch on RM? Are the rest of the Rangers support quite content with the way the club is being run? That's a genuine question. 

I honestly believe that if we let Peter Lawell, Rod Stewart and Neil Lennon run our club, they'd struggle to sabotage it more than the morons we have in charge. 

Breathtaking incompetence at every level, yet they seem quite pleased with themselves? What's going on?