Statement from A Johnston

islandblue

" To hang in there and hopefully they will be rewarded"

Hopefully, fucking hopefully, we "expect" you doddering old turd.

Having said that, I'm not so sure about all those "quotes", they start with a quotation mark but do not end with one, therefore they are not a quotes.

Though this could be a typo in th C & P.

Silly, deluded fucker though

If we were in any doubt about the contempt the Board have towards us. If we think they think we are stupid money giving idiots then this statement confirms it all.

Ask any of the blind supporters who regularly attend Ibrox if we are "ahead of the curve" and they would tell you "no way" so how come this conman thousands of miles away even feels the need to come out with this untrue pish. 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's made my fucking  blood bubble reading that pish.

Hopefully be rewarded.
We are making progress.
When you look back to where we are in 2012.
Ahead of curve, even if we finish third.

Fucking disgusting bastard. He needs removed at once (and any other cunt that thinks the same)

I think more statements should come out off the back of that clowns comments.

And you know what? above all else it strikes me as ducking any sort of responsibility. Just create a fake narrative that we are doing well and hope to brainwash cunts into thinking it. Not anymore.

Scummy bastard.

Fucking furious mate, blood boiling is right. Condescending fucking bastard. 

Have a wee pat on the head and pay your money. 

Honestly stunned that’s what we are hearing. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

If we were in any doubt about the contempt the Board have towards us. If we think they think we are stupid money giving idiots then this statement confirms it all.

Ask any of the blind supporters who regularly attend Ibrox if we are "ahead of the curve" and they would tell you "no way" so how come this conman thousands of miles away even feels the need to come out with this untrue pish. 

I've never even considered it a good idea or advocated it until now, but I don't really care if there's a season ticket boycott anymore off the back of that statement. If that's how they really feel then we've nothing to lose anyway. 

Never, ever, thought I'd say that - ever. 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

in what capacity is Johnstone actually employed at the club?

The guy is a board director - why does this pish have to come out via PA - this sort of statement should come out via the Club unless of course it's a maverick statement without board backing.

“The fans have been terrific, as I would have expected them to be, to hang in there and hopefully they will be rewarded.”

and that, right there, is the problem!! We show blind faith! I, as many others will have, renewed without a thought, despite the utter shite we have been served up this year! 

Just now, 10pshortof17pound said:

The guy is a board director - why does this pish have to come out via PA - this sort of statement should come out via the Club unless of course it's a maverick statement without board backing.

good point - but it brings me back to a question i asked earlier - in what capacity is this man employed at rangers?

1 minute ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

It will have been him going rogue which raises another set of issues. 

I would imagine that when he talks about Murtys position being evaluated in an objective way is more saying to the next manager that if you go through a bad spell we won't sack you at the first opportunity. Still a shite statement tho