Excited for the new season

Let's get some positives for a change in here.

It's getting time to look ahead to better times. With Allan McGregor keeping double figure clean sheets and having a good season, I'm happy if we build a solid new defence with the confidence of a good keeper behind them.

Scott Arfield will score important goals for us. 

We need to clear out the Hodson's and O'fucking'Halloran's from this great club.

If we are to win 55 next year, it will be partly because our bench is very strong, so step it up in this department please Rangers.

We have a new kit to look forward to. It brings in more cash through sponsorship but also we make a lot more now through shirt sales. It might mean an extra 1 or 2 quality players in key positions.

There's a high chance of a new manager too. This is critical we get this right. No more fucking about with hedge dwellers arguing with his own fans Rangers 

And fuck all other teams fans. We will be back in our rightful place sooner than you think. It's all about the Rangers, the only show in town.:UK:

Without quoting it, good post @K.A.I

The potential is there. I still feel like we're a sleeping giant that's been getting stabbed while we're vulnerable by the dark forces in green and their pals/peados.

It's time to wake the fuck up Rangers. Show zero respect to all who want to harm us. 

With enough voices from our support, we really can kick on and be great again, it just depends if enough of us want it.

3 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

The potential is there. I still feel like we're a sleeping giant that's been getting stabbed while we're vulnerable by the dark forces in green and their pals/peados.

It's time to wake the fuck up Rangers. Show zero respect to all who want to harm us. 

With enough voices from our support, we really can kick on and be great again, it just depends if enough of us want it.

Fuck off back to some  hovel website you clown

Just now, Walter-of-Smith said:

This is just nonsense you're coming out with here.

Do you think the state we're in just now is a result of not enough of the support wanting it?

7 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

You must be 16.  There are so many of us who lived the years of dearth that see this as another cycle. 

1 hour ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

It's getting time to look ahead to better times. With Allan McGregor keeping double figure clean sheets and having a good season, I'm happy if we build a solid new defence with the confidence of a good keeper behind them.

We need to clear out the Hodson's and O'fucking'Halloran's from this great club.

If we are to win 55 next year, it will be partly because our bench is very strong, so step it up in this department please Rangers.

We have a new kit to look forward to. It brings in more cash through sponsorship but also we make a lot more now through shirt sales. It might mean an extra 1 or 2 quality players in key positions.

There's a high chance of a new manager too. This is critical we get this right. No more fucking about with hedge dwellers arguing with his own fans Rangers 

And fuck all other teams fans. We will be back in our rightful place sooner than you think. It's all about the Rangers, the only show in town.:UK:

Are you dave king?

3 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

WTF sounds as though your blaming the fans now for the last few years

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The clubs in the worst state in my lifetime 

Even worse for me than 3/4 years ago 

We have people there, who seem  to embarrass our clubs name  and support on a monthly basis .

Many give the impression .They don't give a fuck about the fans pain and embarrassment .

If you look at the subjects we discuss on here.The club is always on the back foot ,fucking up on something or being secretive about things .3/4 ears ago they lied to us and promised transparency .

We have given the beggars so much of a head start ,it's quite frightening since then 

10/11/12 is a very real possibility 

Only 2 teams ever won the Scottish title and our enemies made sure we were out of the picture for years

.However since the present lot  took over us .Who is to argue it's not worse than the 3 previous years before where the beggars were doing some fucking up of their own 

They have galvanised and taken control of Scottish football to almost the humiliating stage ..

Back to back trebles is something I will never see in my lifetime 

In the early 60s our club went 14 OF games without defeat .

The scum had never done 10 until semi final recently .And that is with their all conquering team of the late 60s .You see even with that great side .We still beat them on the park more often than we lost 

67/68 season we won both games against them in league for example 

Even this amazing record is in jeapordy because of this shower of useless cunts  that are running us into the ground 

Fair enough .Finances dictate that it's a different climate nowadays but it's going to take years or  decades to catch up with this shower of mutants because of the last 3 years more than the previous 3

To conclude and it's hurtful to say it 

There is absolutely nothing about my club to be positive about about going into another season with the same bastards running us 

And we all know it if we are honest with ourselves 

The next fuck up is just around the corner 

wow.  well said mate, echoes exactly how i and probably most on here feels.  straight and to the point with no fucking about

4 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

There is no chance of 55 next season

5 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say your a Bear. 

That aside your the worst kind, there is nothing to look forward to, the board are clueless we have a broken team and fuck knows what manger the Blazers will give us. 

I bet your one of the happy clapper retards that clap any piece of play that involves more than 2 successful passes in a row. 

Let's get this cluster fuck of a season finished first shall we!

Fuck as a fanbase we've more than suffered enough yet with the few remaining games we have left there's every chance we may have more in store.

I'm usually a fairly positive person but by fuck I think you've been on the Prozac if you think we can look forward and be happy yet.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

echoes exactly how i and probably most on here feels.

Most of the "big boys" on here would agree with me but would never ever admit that to me . Never . You know who you are ...... 

Pretty much should be how most good bears are feeling . Well not counting the apathetic ones

They have always been a lost cause

5 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

I like how you managed two short paragraphs of positivity before hitting out with a negative :sarcasm: