The difference in fitness levels,

pcbear

They ran rings round us, they passed through our press, they did the same things they’ve done previously against us, and we did the exact same back.

Clueless management, worn out tactics that don’t work against Hibs or Kilmarnock, never mind celtic, and a team that is thrown out there and told to follow these orders til they shite themselves on the park.

It is grim, it is dark, and the worst part is that you can fear that it won’t get better.

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

They are bigger, faster .stronger with boundless energy trampling over the top of our lightweights, even if we could not match them on ability at least try and mix it up with physicality getting in their faces like Lennons mob last week, that was the template right there but it was totally ignored and we were swatted like little flies.

Spot on. Absolutely spot on. 

8 minutes ago, pcbear said:

They are bigger, faster .stronger with boundless energy trampling over the top of our lightweights, even if we could not match them on ability at least try and mix it up with physicality getting in their faces like Lennons mob last week, that was the template right there but it was totally ignored and we were swatted like little flies.

Exactly. That's why we need a fuckin clearout 

3 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

2 years back and Rogic is feigning injury in the semi final against us because he was dead on his feet,how far have they come compared to our shambolic mess of a team.

Rogic is their main man and best player. However you hit him early he disappeares. 

Even their smaller players are far more athletic than most of our players.

McGregor and Forrest are wingers, fast as fuck, but they are strong as fuck too. We've got dwarfs like Holt and bag of bones Halliday just unable to compete.

And that's just on the physical side. On the fitness side they put us to shame.

It really does seem like men against boys and unfortunately I reckon our players know it too.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

McGregor and Forrest are wingers, fast as fuck, but they are strong as fuck too. We've got dwarfs like Holt and bag of bones Halliday just unable to compete.

It really does seem like men against boys and unfortunately I reckon our players know it too.

The two players you mentioned struggled at times in the Championship,hardly surprising they cant cut it a higher level.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It really does seem like men against boys and unfortunately I reckon our players know if too.

Holt competes physically better than most in our team, despite his obvious size issues. 

Halliday and Dorrans painfully weak. 

Not one of them played for their job today, never mind the fans, the team, the history, the pride they didn’t even play for themselves. These are loathsome times and as a fan I have like all of us have hated this season with a passion, a long overdue change is coming, and as my balls are made of meat and not crystal I can’t see the future however I will err towards the positive and hope that things will change for better for all of our sakes.

22 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The way our defence backed off Forrest at his goal was outrageous.

They are not fitter, but are better, bigger and stronger.

The thing is size doesn't matter when you have ability, but if given the choice between a bigger player with same ability as a smaller player always go bigger. They are bigger and are trained to go forward fast. We are smaller and trained to hope we get a break. Massive difference in confidence and managerial awareness.

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That Flannigan cunt is another that needs rooted out along with the rest. Got the job because he was David Weir's pal.

So many people in so many positions at our club that aren't fit for purpose. I hope it doesn't happen but it's almost like we need another administration to clear literally everyone out and start again.

King stays much longer and we'll be in administration again eventually.

two weeks ago they turned us over like we were amateurs, we were so shit that it made them look good, a week ago HIVS beat them because they were up for it and showed how to intimidate them and close them down (yes, some say it was fixed, I think they had a game plan and it came off). We had the 'template' of what we needed to do to get a result, go toe to toe and pressure them high...simples.

What do we do, Go toe to toe? do we fuck, we go fucking Camel Toe and make a right cnut of ourselves..........How any of them can attend the POTY awards tonight I don't fucking know, they should be arrested for impersonation and earning money under false pretences. They should be paying the fans for their loyalty week in week out while they churn out such pish..............Change is needed from the Top down, this season is over and I don't want the same next season, it is un fucking bearable....King can either get his cash out to invest for next season and a new manager or get to fuck and let someone else do it

Do not buy into this fitness level shite one bit

Yes I do believe a lot of their side is bigger and stronger

Fitness? Think that's bullshit. When your head is down, you're not confident and you feel like you are on a hiding to nothing before you even start your legs feel like they're made of lead.

If those players believed in themselves they'd be all over the park, flying into tackles and not the static puny mess they were.